Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Another issue, is in the paused screen where it prompts you to touch controls etc, the Penguins guns still flash as if firing (when an enemy is in range) and the penguin pickups "appear" (icon) and drop when you resume. Also, the penguins can expire in this time too.

And, when a penguin touches a weapon pickup, it will be "picked up" by your characterm which can be quite annoying at some times :p

2. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    The details, the details. Yep, both of those may fit into the fixing box still..

3. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Hey karmington what about adding more sounds for zombies? Because their sound just like an old man vomiting and screaming!

4. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Re : Blinding Lights, normal blind zombies will do, actually.

New sound packages have been thought about but are not in the immediate pipeline.

5. Sess22

Sess22 Member

Dec 16, 2012
    Switzerland
    Not yet :(, damn one of my friends has found two of them in the Sunny Lake I and II...

@ Mountainsheep, what's happened to the Mountainsheep Forum? Deleted? And for the characters Sway's Lizzy, Guerilla Bob, iDracula Guy, Evil Knight and even Granny Gore (from the contest)..., what's happened to them? Hope they will be in a next update. :D

6. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    i hope not cause if they add those characters update 3 going to delay and I don't want this to happen

7. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Well, they were other companies characters which meant we would have needed to make some agreements with them again, which we didn't have time to work out what with the crunch to get shipped for Christmas.

8. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    I just read something about this game... is it really that good? :D

9. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1429 Karmington, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    More gore than ever before, hordes of enemies onscreen, time-slowing special effects, advanced lighting techniques, explosions, it aims, nay, it IS the best twinstick arena shooter on the market.

Official Gameplay Video ( remember to select highest quality... )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQZ8L78-kw

Of course I have a biased view being a developer...

10. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    I think I found a bug, I was playing sunny lake I in night 6 then 2 zombie sensi Evan appears, I was like "WTF those might be twins" but seriously fix that

11. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Metusalem's advanced bone-and-clone methods are pushing the frontiers of credibility and causing mayhem. We thought about limiting some things like that but in the end it's not so serious, there's swarms of little bike barons and stuff running around..

12. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    just thought id pipe in again to say how awesome this game is and the job you guys have done, its crazy to go from the original mini gore and see what you have done and have gotten alot better at making games this game will live on my idevice with a select few i always keep around (im looking at you the under rated under played but simply awesome puzzle game Sigma!!!)...

13. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1433 Karmington, Jan 3, 2013
    Appreciated. There was a lot of work under the hood to make everything roll, and getting a young graphics adept for the last half-year made things really shine and get a last inspirational boost to the project.
    Sigma looks pretty juicy, will give it a whirl. EDIT Hmm seems not to be available in Finnish appstore. Never can understand why some people don't release worldwide...

14. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    this +1000000000000000000000000000000

15. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    Army of bike barons (old ace) and stuffs running everywhere??? Wo wo wo what the #### is happening?

16. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Re: Locations. But it would make things soo eaasyyy... Part of the challenge is to recognise and remember where you've seen types. And we don't mind people posting their notes on what they have seen.

17. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    sigma is amazing, if you can get a us account totally download it the guy that made it i dont think did well (IT SHOULD HAVE), its a iphone game so its not universal so you will have to zoom it dont look bad zoomed at all, its a very unique match 3 very challenging as you have puzzle wheels on each side and you have to swap them back and forth, the challenging part is to keep your muliplier up buy matching same colors but there is a timer you have to beat or loose it...

you ever thought about making an actual platforming./action game with story with john gore? you guys have enough creatures monsters it would work really well, hell even like a action rpg where you can level up like we do on this... this is technically a action rpg/dual stick shooter

18. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1438 Karmington, Jan 3, 2013
    Work on some new projects is advancing, but we are not ready to release any clues for a little while yet. Ambition is there to make greater things but we have to carefully measure our pace so we don't stumble and fall...

19. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    totally understood, but you have the assets now to make a awesome action/rpg style platformer shooter.... imagine a diablo like minigore game you have so many creatures it could totally work. you have added bladed weapons and hammers a upgrade shop LOL ... i would totally buy this.... and yes this is the best dual stick shooter to date on the device since Geometry Wars (R.I.P. :,( bizarre studios)

20. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Hey pedro. I think it is definetly a great game worth getting.