Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Guys I need a help to beat this 3 challenges please, I'm stuck in it for a week :(!

Attached Files:

2. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    . .

3. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #1403 Karmington, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    People are back in the office, so let's see, what have we got :

More GameCenter achievements + leaderboards, yes, coming in the update.

Zombie Gore Voice : technically he still is John Gore, and the voice is pitched down to make him sound more dead. I think we leave it in, just turn off the voice in options if it annoys.

Various minor fixes.

No android version that I know of coming, though it is technically possible. Mainly the hassle of testing the device base is making it not-so-tempting at the moment.

4. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    cool but hope you guys gonna release update 3 tomorrow because I'm getting boring now !

5. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    Oh f**k :mad: , now where I can find a blue moose???, hey Sess22 have you found it yet?

Attached Files:

6. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Blue moose usually appears on second night on sunny lake map. 1st one.

7. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    really? But have you ever tried to find it yet? You DUMBASS!!, I SEARCHED THE SECOND SUNNY LAKE MAP 29 TIMES OR OVER!!

8. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    You said second sunny lake map but I said first sunny lake map. ;) Second is night, not the map.

9. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    im confused cause I'm in night 4 at sunny lake (dead jester) and nothing, also where I can find green sheep and blue giant chef? And sorry for (dumbass) ;)

10. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1410 Karmington, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    Ah, the patterns are not set so you would know something would come on say Level 1 Night 2 specifically a Blue Moose at that exact point of the game. The patterns are reset for each night.

As Quantum said, the main thing is to spot where the basic type is spawning, and either blasting through, or you can work to that point resetting each time you reach the the spawn point in the level ( which may not necessarily happen each time, since the patterns are shuffled each night ).

I grant some of them are almost unfairly hard at this moment, and am seriously considering adding a switch to guarantee a drop after a certain amount of chances. Still, it certainly has done it's job in slowing down the challenge endgame...

11. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Am I seriously the only person affected by the damn random bug where the nights restart at one sometimes after visiting the shop? It got so bad I just stopped playing the game, and yet I haven't seen anybody else complain!

12. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    When you visit the shop if you change characters or unintentionally tap a different level it will start over at day 1. Minigore 2 has a really good auto-save system for me.

13. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    It happens to me at random when I restock on consumables. It's extremely frustrating

14. Timmiex

Timmiex Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Can someone help me to unlock the "blinding Lights" Follow th Green Lights
    I think you need to kill a green blind zombie but I can't find it.
    Please Help!
    Thanks!

15. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Level restart is not meant to happen when changing characters or buying consumables. We have found a couple of issues that caused it including a faulty script pattern which junked the level save, this should be cleared as soon as the next update hits. There was no easy way to reproduce it in game, so it took a moment to find. The pattern was only active for 1 frame every few minutes or so, and saving during that one frame would cause the glitch.

16. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    The reset of nights happened to me when I toggled Hardcore mode. Didn't touch anything to the sides, just the hardcore setting which was in the middle of the screen.

17. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1417 Karmington, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    Green blind zombies are fairly common, and the trick to this one is to kill them with Melee weapons, which is not very clear from the description... Hmm... I guess one could say that 'Follow' them is a clue in defense.

Will check the Hardcore toggling over once more too.

Are people clearing over 10 nights in a row easily?

18. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    I'm very relieved to hear this and I can't wait for the update, because I don't even want to play the game until the problem is fixed. Thanks.

19. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #1419 Karmington, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    Sorry I did not reply to you before, Mrwubbs, you have mentioned it many times indeed. Thanks for your patience.

20. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    No problem. Happy new year btw.