Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Play the other stages then :/ not everybody is hard-gore, there must be options for casual players dewd.

2. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    I love the new update, what exactly were the inprovements for 5S. It looks better but I just can't pinpoint out what it is.

3. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    It would make more sense to have difficulty settings, instead of alienating an entire level due to a lack of challenge.

4. kpickell

kpickell New Member

Dec 27, 2013
    First time poster. Believe it or not I actually read through all 2541 posts!

Just wanted to say I love the game. I got it for free through one of those "free app of the day" things and was so addicted to it that I felt bad for not having paid for it, so I purchased the coin double just to send Mountain Sheep some monetary praise. I have no complaints. Keep up the great work. This was my first Mountain Sheep game, but I'm definitely looking forward to checking out KingHunt and your other games.

PS: thanks kofola for the wiki! It was very helpful. I added a few things and will continue as I play along.

5. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    l
    good point. Still, Sunny Lakes with Reaper is quite the tough cookies.

6. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Lord of Flies companion is so awesome xD Triple minigun madness

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    You can always activate hardcore mode

8. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Just reached level 75.

Yeah, I know. Speaking of Hardcore Mode, it always amuses me when I hear comments about how easy this game is. The gameplay takes on a totally different tone when you are moving around twice as fast and you don't regain health. You feel every hit in Hardcore mode and it adds up quickly. The game also takes on a more tactical nature when you have that much more to lose.

9. xinn3r

xinn3r Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2012
    The latest update has made my "saved" stages dissapear, anyone else experiencing this?

10. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    I've been playing this on my 5S and am rebeating it (I just downloaded it to my 5S for the first time when 1.9 came out) because there's no iCloud and all my progress from months ago on my iPod 5 isn't there (I'm level 45 there). So, seeing as you're lvl 75, is the minigun unlock able as a normal drop weapon? Or is it only ever LotF's starter weapon?

11. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    You can just back up the game from your iTouch5 and install that backup on your 5S.

And of course Minigun drops like other weapon! There's no Character specific weapon un Minigore 2.

12. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #2612 Karmington, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
    Hi everybody, been on holiday and just got up and running again.
    Here's some quick answers:

jfkasdlgj : There's a 'normal' grandpa enemy in beast mode, the zombie grandpa is a different enemy. ( kofolamaster's wiki may perhaps be mistaken in the description of the enemy ( edited ) )

JCho133 : When starting a level fresh from the beginning with Lord of Flies you get a minigun to start with even if you have not unlocked the weapon. Same goes for all the playable characters and their respective 'favorite' weapons.

SumoSplash, squashy : We did consider some system of having checkpoints at certain nights from which you could restart directly, but ended up not implementing it to keep the gui simple.

Bassman97 : Might be the improved cloud shadow projections.

kpickell : Heroic reading badge! Thanks for your kind words and support.

xinn3r : Indeed, level saves got wiped on update.

We are taking a nice deep breath here and girding our belts for the battles to come in this grand new year. Hope everybody has been safe with their fireworks!

13. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I don't think anyone said you guys can take a break. Now, back to more Minigore 2 updates! :eek:

14. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
    Great! The Wiki always needs user updates!

15. kpickell

kpickell New Member

Dec 27, 2013
    I started over on my iphone so I could fill in the missing info on older levels. 40 levels flew by quickly. Now back on my ipad at level 65. (username on wiki is HomelessDog)

16. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    A world where the Kinngmaker as the boss would be pretty cool, or him as a character would be even cooler, like you did with Lord of the Flies.

17. xinn3r

xinn3r Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Was it wiped on purpose? Or was it a bug?
    Also, I think my achievements are also reset, but I may be wrong on this one.

18. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #2618 Karmington, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    When we add new enemies, that area of our save code is a little clumsy, and we need to wipe out the ingame saves : otherwise units get mixed up. Kinghunt handles that better... So yes, we had to wipe the level saves to update on purpose. Achievements should not be reset.

19. roseshoes

roseshoes Member

Aug 10, 2013
    #2619 roseshoes, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    Hello

Cant do "exterminator" Because thay want me to kill 1000 enemies in 300 sec. but there is no such lvl in game that have 1000 monsters. Max that i saw was 700-900. so guys help please how to do this achievement! maybe there is a mistake?

20. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    The amounts of enemies will grow as the nights progress. So if you make it deeper in, the achievement should be doable.