Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Well we finally got KingHunt wrapped up and are on our toes still waiting for launch, but we should be able to get the MG update on the block soon. The bugfixes are all in already but I think Timo has some ideas that he wants to do a little extra for the update, so we see how it goes. Soonish anyhow..

New achievements new achievements.. People want new achievements? I guess we could make that happen. Will have a look at the plan and see..

2. unicowz

unicowz Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    nicee!, love this game!, btw is your new game kings hunt having itouch 4 support? if so the i guess that's an instabuy for me:D, you guys are great and keep on making awesome games with epic art-style :)

3. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #2583 SumoSplash, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
    I would prefer a new level over new achievements, but that is probably less feasible. Voice for Jenny too ;) And a rotating mini gun barrel :cool:

I guess you have the black bar for birds eye view fixed and maybe an uptick in volume for the mini gun for this update, but I think I found a bug that is really strange. When I am playing Night Forrest and being attacked by one of the little glowing Furries, the glowing part continues to chase and attack me even after I have killed the actual body of the Furry itself. It's almost as if the Furry is not registering as being killed and continues to attack me, even though the body is gone, like fighting an invisible enemy. I can't remember which color it was (possibly green) and it has happened a few times. I'll try and catch it again.

I just reached level 74, by the way :cool:

EDIT: That bug may take me a bit to find. It's also not a big deal, but it can be annoying if you are far in and get killed by an enemy that is on a glitch rampage.

4. Easonchau

Easonchau New Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Hardly to control, but really like the painting style.

5. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    unicowz: Yes, Kinghunt does support iTouch 4.
    SumoSplash: thanks for the bug tip.

6. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Wow, I cannot believe I did not try this game until now. It has gotta be my favorite dual stick shooter (one year old too!).

Does anyone know which characters speak besides the first two John and Jerry? I wanna focus on buying / upgrading the ones that have voices.. more fun when I play when they speak :)

7. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    You're in for a great experience.

John, Jerry and Kid have voice, although Kid is basically the same dialogue as John, just a younger version. Jenny may be voiced in the future, hopefully. I personally think Jerry has the best dialogue.

Level up the ninja. He has no voice, but his companion is two miniature versions of himself. I find that to be pretty cool.

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks Sumo! I did notice the bunny has a grunt so that's not bad (and 2 mini bunny companions) - Unless I'm hearing things. I agree, for the voiced dialogue, Jerry takes the cake. I do like how this game is going so far!

Btw, I like how you can quit in the middle and come back to each level. Something I didn't expect.

9. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Don't listen to the naysayers when it comes to this game. If an exceptional dual stick is what you want then honestly, look no further.

10. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I myself have't seen any naysayers of this game. It seems everybody loves it.

11. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    They're out there.

12. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Not on my thread :D and yours, and... Karmington's... yeah.

13. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Yeah, I think whatever we say goes at this point :eek:

14. jfkasdlgj

jfkasdlgj New Member

Dec 14, 2013
    I'm having trouble completing "Elder Beast II: Put Grandpa to Sleep." I've killed the Zombie Grandpa on Sunny Lake but that did not work. I believe that I've tried every single level now, and nothing seems to be working..

Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: Also, has anyone else noticed a bug where, if you enter the shop in the middle of a game, sometimes it will reset your level back to the first night? Absurdly frustrating, to say the least.

15. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Ouch, it seems the last guy made an account just to ask for help but never got an answer.

So a new update to start off a new year! Just after Kinghunt is out too, you guys at Mountain Sheep sure work hard :D

16. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    How use minigun with Lord of Flies..?

17. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Karmington,

Has the difficulty been increased for the Sunny Lake levels and has the mini gun sound effect been increased?

The new icon looks strange, like John is off kilter or something...

18. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Why would you want Sunny Lake to be more difficult when it's supposed to be the easiest stage? :/

Lord of Flies is a guest star? From what?

19. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    He's a boss in Kinghunt

20. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Because it's too easy. The difficulty takes too long to ramp up. I almost never play it because of this.