Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. roseshoes

roseshoes Member

Aug 10, 2013
    Minigun is great! Thank you! But i found a mistake. You misplaced the boxes with super shotguns! On the icon with duals there is only one handed gun and vice versa...

2. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I noticed this as well. Quite silly :p At least we didn't lose all the enemies with this update :eek:

Karmington! Get on that! ;)

3. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Karmington! I have an idea!

Did you ever consider having the partner as having melee when you have melee? That would be RIDICULOUS! Dual wielding swords!

Oh, and I listened to the mini gun sound effect with headphones. I guess it is fast enough, but I still think it could be louder.

4. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #2544 Karmington, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    Yep, Super Shotgun crates were switched around at some point by mistake... meh. Fixed already, in next update.

Re: Minigun sound, will investigate. I also wanted the barrels turning but our system doesn't support that animation at the moment so we caved and left it out for now.

Re: companions wielding melee weapons, it is possible but probably will not have time to change that in the nearby future...

Re: Gamepad controls : they are all ready to go, just waiting for Apple to launch the things into the wild.

5. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Ok man, keep up the good work! The mini gun is great fun.

6. Pixel_Gamer

Pixel_Gamer Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Downloaded the latest update. However the app icon remains the same? The app icon is still the grim reaper icon.

7. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Haha, in that regard you're lucky.

8. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    So, I recently got an iPad 4 and I am trying to figure out which games that I own support Retina for the iPad. Anyone know if Minigore 2 does or does not? Looks good regardless, just curious.

9. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    'Retina' resolution is supported, yes.

10. captainalright

captainalright New Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Kitten Beast/Enrage the Baron

Does anyone know how to do this achievement? I've had it forever... when I fight the kitty he lights on fire (which I assume means he's enraged) but when I kill him, nothing.

11. dib

dib Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    Nice update. I clean installed the game to my 5S, and it immediately minimizes to a corner of the screen and I end up with sound effects played over a black screen.

12. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    Been having the same issue. Would love to play on the 5S!

13. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    Yeeeeah.. We should be receiving a 5C by FedEx this evening, but the fix will take a moment to get in. With a bit of luck we might pull some 'expedited reviews' to speed things up since this has affected our whole game library.

14. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    So I have this smoking hot new iPad 4 and now I've been paying more attention to 'THE CLOUD' since I have two devices. I'm wondering why the money earned in a game of Minigore 2 on my phone doesn't carry over to my pad, and vice versa.

Oh, and the mini gun DEFINITELY needs to be louder, after playing this on my pad. No doubt.

15. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Hey dev! Since you said floating sticks were already coded and stuff, have you enabled the option? If so ill reinstall the game. Thanks!

16. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #2556 Karmington, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    We're pushing on the other front and fighting fires there so extra features for Minigore are on the bench at the moment... I'll see if I can sneak a look at it in a spare moment a little later but I make no promises at this point. Apologies

iCloud missing has also bothered me somewhat, since I have a couple of personal devices. However, the fear of glitching and support overhead apparent in some iCloud implementations had kept us wary of it : indeed we are still 50/50 on considering it for our new game. I definitely think we should use it, but understand that the hassle of losing saves, particularly with IAP involved makes things sticky. Admittedly most games seem to have got it sorted out by now and maybe there is no reason not to use it anymore.

Meanwhile, we finally got the new iPhone 5S in the office and have sorted the screen glitch affecting Minigore 2 and Ice Rage.

17. iniblade

iniblade Active Member

Sep 22, 2013
    I got the game and it's fun but I would like to speed up the gold getting process since things are getting too overpriced to upgrade. How about adding 200,000 gold for $1.99. That would help me out a lot and most gamers who don't want to grind too long.

18. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    No worries. Just keep in mind the mini gun low sound and super shotgun box switch for the next update.

I was not aware that Minigore 2 didn't have iCloud, which would explain why the gold doesn't carry over. I would definitely use iCloud in your future games. It might be something potential buyers will hold against you if it isn't there. It would be better to deal with the hassles of it than to lose sales by not having it at all.

You have a better option for 1.99, which is the coin doubler, meaning you'll get your 200,000 gold in no time. It is also a permanent IAP (non-consumable) which is a much better way to spend your money. Also try the Arena. You can get bigger payouts there for the added difficulty.

19. TimoVihola

TimoVihola Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Creative Director at Mountain Sheep inc
    Howdy!

Update 8 has been submitted for approval. We've added a top-down camera angle which gives you new perspective of the battlefield. It can be found from the options. Also iPhone 5s launch issue has been fixed and ugly icon glare removed.

[​IMG]

Here's a gif animation of the transition to top-down camera. It's fun to just click the button back and forth to see the Matrix type slow motion transition :) :

[​IMG]

20. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Wow, ok... I'm surprised that wasn't added to the mini gun update. I love the current perspective, but birds eye will be cool too. Thanks, Grand Master V!

Oh, and judging by your avatar, the icon pic has been changed back to John? *crosses fingers*