Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    jameW, thanks for that. Never hurts to hear. Hope your ban is temporary...

The finishing attack is a bit funky, since at the moment we resolve whether an enemy gets nailed or not during the swing animation to get accurate sweeps, so changing the animation would need knowledge that something is going to die in the path of the attack.. Will demand a bit of thought. 'Remember Me' had an interesting idea with being able to build your own combos, but that may be a bit out of our scope.

Floating joystick, I think kioshi mentioned that his thumbs don't reach comfortably. Valid complaint. I don't like the floaters myself, maybe I'd prefer to be able to change the positions but lock them down after selecting the position so they don't change duriong gameplay.

2. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    Changing the position would be good for me too. And yeah it gets uncomfortable because I have a big iPad 2 and small hands.

I wasn't a fan of floating sticks on most games but I thought they worked so well on Pocket RPG. Maybe because I never take my hands off the screen since that game is very intense, but that would apply to Minigore too since it's even more frantic than PRPG.

3. Krisp

Krisp New Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Any idea why I can't pass sunny lake 2 and graveyard 1 challenges? When I look it up it seems to be a problem fixed in a previous update but it's not working for me

4. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #2484 Karmington, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    Checked it, should be working ok. The first challenge is two nights ( reward is given after the shop, at beginning on night three) and the second is two weeks or 14 nights. If problem persists, do not hesitate to mention it again and I will investigate more thoroughly.

5. Pixel_Gamer

Pixel_Gamer Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    My only wishlish for any upcoming updates is that all of the characters get fully voiced.

6. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #2486 SumoSplash, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    That won't happen. If Jenny had voice then at least the main 4 characters would have it. Grandma and Grandpa would be even better. The Gore family should be voiced. That is a more feasible possibility than all of them getting voice.

7. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now

Minigun for Minigore :p laser wouldn't fit in that much.

I would prefer a sniper rather than a laser, the sniper could shoot through enemies :D

8. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Good luck getting a sniper rifle to be effective with 20 or 30 zombies swarming you. But yeah, seeing the bullet pierce multiple zombies with one shot would be cool.

9. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    A giant bunny just jumped on my head from the other side of the board, like a missile! He wasn't even visible! Holy sh|t!

10. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Oh, and one more idea for a content update, which I have brought up before many months ago...

I'd like to see a companion for each companion box acquired, instead of it just extending the time limit of the one companion. The companions don't have too much influence over the gameplay and I don't think it would be too unbalanced having two, even three companions simultaneously on screen. Again, this goes along with that extra little 'pop' that could spice things up.

11. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Happen to me all the time. Atomic F-bomb follows.

Just something funny I recall: there is this guy I know whose nickname is holypikachu. He once explained to me that when he was playing Super Smash Bros, just when he's about to win the round a pikachu dropped on his head from nowhere and scored an instant kill :D Left quite the trauma in him :rolleyes:

12. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the first time and for a limited time.

Please don't let me have to study this 200+ pages thread and tell me something about the IAPs. Good ones or bad ones? Thx in advance for enlightenment.

13. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    One of the best dual stick shooters ever. The only thing it lacks is multiplayer :cool:

14. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    IAP are as follows ( in USD ) :
    Double The Income 1.99
    Unlock All Weapons 4.99
    Unlock All Characters 9.99

15. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
    thanks to all anonymous contributors to Wiki! :-D

16. Hey nice wiki! I assume it's yours right?

17. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
    go wiki, go!

Hi! Well its not mine, though I created it.

I started writing down everything I and this thread contributors knew (so other players wont have to read through all messages in this thread :)) and added information from all the screenshots google could find (which surprisingly is not that much!).

But the Wiki is far from completion and needs still a lot of work.. adding achievements being the easiest part :)

So feel free to update any of its content! (screenshots being the most scarce and valued ware :))

18. doping1989

doping1989 New Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Hello guys,

i have been playing minigore 2 for quite a while and it is a incredible game.

Can you help me with too goals that i can't understand?

- Monster jenny - Enrage the Scout
    - Kitten Beast - Enrage the Baron

Thanks guys.

19. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    You gotta go beast mode with them I think

20. doping1989

doping1989 New Member

Aug 7, 2013
    The problem is that i don't know where the kitten character is, jenny i already found.