Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Is there any way I can know how many achievements I have completed? That would be pretty helpful.

2. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Correction : Challenges. Page 225 has a link to the txt file.

3. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    #2423 Khavatari, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    The problem is when you got all 8 achievements there is no point to continue finishing tasks.
    Please tell me if you know any point in this. Who will try to finish tasks like killing 10 million enemies which will take ages for nothing? Even no achievement :) No hidden level or else... nothing.

Noted location of each boss. Hope this will be helpful to other players:

Sunny Lake 2
    - Enviro bear spirit
    - Evan hsu spirit
    - chicken spirit

Domovoi level:
    - Spirit ninja
    - white gangster spirit
    - John gore spirit
    - black gangster spirit
    - spirit demon
    Undead zombievielle guy

Monstrosity
    - Granny Spirit
    - Grandpa Spirit
    - Jerry Gore Monster with eyepatch
    - white gangster
    - John gore beast
    - Jenny gore spirit
    - undead jenny gore (с пилой)

Santa level
    - Santa gore spirit
    - undead Santa spirit
    - black beard Santa spirit
    - sensei Evan spirit

General level
    - Evan hsu
    - Sensei Evan

Mentusalem level
    - gangster
    - undead Jenny

And these enemies can be found here ( levels from 1 sunny lake to 7 mentusalem )

Moose&meese 1, 2
    Lumberjack 2, 1, 5
    Pork Druid - 3, 7, 5
    Pork guard - 3, 5
    Chief guard - 3
    Evil knight 3, 6, 5,
    Pork giant 5, 3
    Sheep 7, 2
    Penguin 6

Hook champ 2,
    Enviro bear 2,
    undead Jenny 2,
    Zombievielle guy 2,

4. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Great post man!

5. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    You're quite right, Khavatari. I've been thinking on those lines, and a ninth achievement and some hidden feature would suit the completion well. Will think about it. One idea I've been trying to push through would be to open up the debug menus for players, which would allow people to see behind the scenes and play around with the development buttons, but it would demand some work, a new build, stuff like that. It would have to be a separate mode completely so the normal score and challenges would not get broken... Well, anyway we ponder the issue.

6. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
  7. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
    Thanks! I have updated Levels Wiki.

What is that chicken spirit?

8. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    i just have to laugh =)))))))

9. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    #2429 Mr. Anon, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
    Thanks Khavatari for that post! However, the one enemy I need to kill isnt on there :( Does anyone know where I can find the Bike Baron? Even though it says on the wiki the grim reaper level, I am entering night 3 and still haven't killed him. Any help is greatly appreciated!

10. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
    some of the minibosses appear by chance. With higher nights the probability rises, though theres no guarantee. Just rinse and repeat. :)

11. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
    Yes, officer, thats him!
    Envirobear unmasked!
    LOL

12. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    And i'm afraid that no one will ever complete 100% of the game because of this tasks. Too complicated even for "hard working" players :)

13. Mr. Anon

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Thank you :) After I died on night 5 with no luck, I found him in night 1 :p Just my luck:D

14. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    #2434 Khavatari, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    I restarted level ( died ) each time to find a specific mini boss. So i guess its random.

Higher nights do not change anything regarding appearance of mini bosses ( from my experience ).

But when you need to find blue meese or moose higher night matters.

15. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #2435 SumoSplash, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    Karmington,

Just wanted to revisit some ideas for future content updates, if you guys ever decide to add onto the gameplay. I've probably mentioned some of these before, so if I am repeating just bear with me. I think some of these ideas could bring a little extra variety.

Different sized explosions depending on the size of the weapon crate: This is pretty self explanatory. If you destroy a weapon crate and it was never used, then you would get a large explosion. Likewise if a weapon crate is used, depending on how much, then the explosion would be reduced accordingly. This would give some incentive to use the weapon crates as actual weapons, instead of just having them explode by default.

More voice: I love the voice work you guys did, especially with Jerry. In my opinion, the more the merrier. It truly adds a lot of character to, well, the characters. Currently, it seems that only John, Jerry and Kid have voice work, although I have not unlocked all the characters. It would make sense if the entire Gore family had voice, especially Jenny. Even if the dialogue was repeated (as is the case with John/Kid), it would be more cohesive.

Melee tweaks: I love the melee combat, but compared to using weapons, it seems to be more of a novelty. I never choose melee weapons while fighting anything above the simple minion zombies of the game, since getting too close to any type of mid level and above enemy is a recipe for a quick death. I also wish there were upgrades to the melee combat like there are for the weaponry. Melee is fun no doubt, but I think it could be much more than what it currently is.

A weapon that drops land mines: This just makes sense to me, since you often are running away from enemies. It would also look amazing seeing zombies flying all over the place with a well placed land mine.

The ability to deselect weapons: It would be cool to be able to customize your run. If you wanted to play with just the dual cannons, or the dual cannons and the shotgun and nothing else for a round, and then play a round with just the super shotgun, you currently can't do this. Don't get me wrong, I love the randomness of the drops, but I feel that since you have saved up to buy and upgrade the weapons, you should be able to turn them off (in the same vein as being able to turn on and off Hardcore Mode after it has been unlocked). This also goes for if you buy a weapon and simply don't like it. Right now, once you buy it it forever will appear in the game. Of everything listed here, I think this would be pretty high up.

A new board?: Well, this is a no brainer, since the more boards the better. The question is what kind of board. The Arena was really what the game needed, and it will be difficult to top.

16. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    All perfectly valid suggestions. While development is at a low simmer right now, we are considering making an Ouya port, in conjunction with which we may well consider making a serious content update. Thanks for the concise ideas, I will put them into our potential update box.

17. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    No problem. I just like to throw things out there as I see them, since I play it so much. I know you guys don't want to break that 50mb download barrier either, so choosing what to do is probably difficult. Maybe some smaller stuff wouldn't break the bank.

18. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    An "infinite ammo" mode would be neat. The character you choose gets infinite ammo of their starting weapon. The trade off would be no weapon box drops. That's what I want to see. Personally I wouldn't even mind that being IAP.

19. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    #2439 Khavatari, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    I disagree here, used a sword and chainsaw a lot. Quite often they are much better than usual range weapons.
    For example i can kill Santa Gore with the chainsaw only without any troubles and fast.
    Killed Monstrosity with the chainsaw few times.

I would recommend not to change melee weapons because they are good enough. If they will be more powerfull than no one will use ranged weapons. And in real life ranged weapons are also more useful.

Often? On higher nights often changes to ALWAYS.

Good idea, strange that we do not have this in the game right now.

20. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    With melee, you are automatically putting yourself at higher risk by getting closer to the enemies. I almost never see an advantage to using a melee weapon and getting close, especially against any type of boss, as opposed to keeping your distance with a any of the regular weapons (hence the constant running away). For example, in the arena, I never use melee, because I am trying to go for a higher score and melee is just too much of a risk against the swarms of large enemies you encounter.

The damage issue aside, it would be cool if the melee weapons were upgradeable. It would be neat to see them become more powerful with each upgrade.