Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    That would be a tough choice for me, a whole new level or new weapons. However, if space is really that tight, I would assume a whole new level would take up more room than a new weapon. Any idea on what kind of weapon it would be? If you read my signature, that might give you an idea of what I'd like to see ;):D:eek:

2. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    Is there any difference between characters stats ?

3. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Not really, but they have different weapons at level start and also different helpers. You gotta admit though, shooting zombies as a zombie is cooler than just being John Gore.

4. martinino

martinino New Member

May 8, 2013
    Unleash the Ghoul Beast?What do i have to do?Pleeeeeese

5. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    One of the playable characters has a particularly ghoulish beast mode...

6. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    Where i can find all these characters ?

[​IMG]

7. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    This game would be so much better if it's not endless, rather campaign mode like guerrilla bob. Of course it's an improvement over minigore 1, but it's still not exactly a great game due to the fact there's simply too little to do.
    You sort of just fall asleep with endless shooters like this as there is no objective whatsoever. There's only one thing to do - shoot stuff, in a small circular stage. I don't know how other people can do it but if I do the exact same thing for more than half an hour I just have to close the app. Ok so you spend 10 hours doing the exact same thing to reach level 50 or so. Then what? Your next goal is to repeat exactly what you did 10 hours ago and reach for level 100... o_O

8. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    I am afraid this can be said about any game. For example racing, all you do is racing... In every game you repeat the same operations each time.

And! Real life is also continous repeat - you woke up, clean your teeth, go to school/work then go to home and eat/sleep.

9. Jazzzed

Jazzzed Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    While I dont disagree with your overall opinion, I think you're falling into the trap of playing levels that are too easy. I was an early adpoter of the first Minigore, and when Minigore 2 was released, I thought it was incredibly boring and slow. I was used to the speed and sudden death nature of the first Minigore. Its true that the first few maps drag on and on and on for an experienced player. Once Hardcore Mode was released though, I thought that helped bring this game closer to the speed of the first Minigore. In fact, Hardcore mode is Minigore. The fact that the health hearts recharge during a normal game of Minigore 2 is one of the things that makes it boring. Sudden death is the way to go, and thats how it works in Hardcore mode. As for myself, I only play levels 6 or 7... and I only do it with Hardcore mode enabled. I also like the Arena, and can deal with the way those health hearts recharge as its a necessity if you want to last long. I still enjoy the game, but yeah... I dont touch any of those first 4 maps...

10. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #2350 SumoSplash, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013
    It's all relative. I feel the same way about endless runners, which is demonstrated by my comments in every endless runner thread. I get no boredom from Minigore 2 at all. Maybe you should check out the plethora of endless runners available in the AppStore.

11. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Do Blue Pork Druids even exist??!

12. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    I wondering too...

Can't find him and undead Johnny Gore + undead grandpa gore... Where are they ?

13. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    I just killed blue pork druid on domovoi level

[​IMG]

14. Bartimaeus93

Bartimaeus93 New Member

May 15, 2013
    #2354 Bartimaeus93, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
    John gore, kitten beast and the scout

Hi guys I've read through quite a few of the pages but couldn't come up with what I was looking for, I have the challenges to enrage the kitten beast and the scout (the moose with Jenny riding on top I think) but whenever they pop up, they don't take much to die, and I'm not getting the challenge completed, any suggestions?(resolved, you need to get the characters and go in beast mode with the clovers) Also for John gore in the challenge kill the unkillable(him brandishing two sheep launchers), I read I'm supposed to find him in the monstrosity level but he doesn't seem to show, his beast mode on the other hand always show up.
    Also an unrelated question, does the Iapp to buy the weapons and characters only unlock them or does it even max them out too?
    also on another note i noticed that in level 4 monstrosity, after beating the monstrosity metusalem shows up and i'm only able to bring him down to 8k life then on the next night he comes back he has 12k life, is this normal?

15. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    You have to buy, use, and enrage the characters yourself... you're not looking to kill enemies, but use characters.

16. Bartimaeus93

Bartimaeus93 New Member

May 15, 2013
    it worked, thanks d(0.0)b
    any tips to kill the metusalem that comes up in level 4 after killing the monstrosity? he runs away after 2k points lost and doesn't come back also every night i manage to survive he gains 1k of life

17. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    You don't need to kill him. He just shows up to give you the taste of the last boss. And kidnap your daughter.

18. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    Did anyone got exterminator achievement ?

19. kofolamaster

kofolamaster Member

May 17, 2013
    Minigore 2 Achievements Wiki

Heya, I started an editable wiki for achievements. It seems though I have lost some of the basic ones. Anyone with spare time to restart the game and write them down? :)

20. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    #2360 squashy, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
    I doubt anyone has completed all 300 challenges yet, let alone restart.

Hmm, now that I think about it, Karmington posted a list a while ago. You might want to search for it.