Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Kdogg788

Kdogg788 New Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Is there a weapon stat page somewhere which details the weapon attributes for each one and how much benefit upgrades give?

-k

2. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    I've tested that theory. When you "restart" a stage, you do, in fact, keep your earned cash.

3. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    OzzY : ouch, looks like the store graphics haven't loaded up there. I'm hoping this is extremely rare...

4. regkilla

regkilla Well-Known Member

Game gets boring within 3 minutes. Uninstalled.

1 star out of 5! ##

5. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #2225 Karmington, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
    Humm... I admit the first level is on the easy side... Maybe we should have some sort of option to jump into the deep end of the pool for people with short attention spans. Even the next level would have offered a challenge... ah well...

6. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    The game doesn't get boring. You just don't like the genre, which is a totally different thing.

7. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Yes, you are correct, and I did make that comment on the fly before I tested it myself. However, I did assume that you would lose your money if you voluntarily quit a board, especially without going to the shop first. It is a nice feature that the game records all money earned, regardless of checkpoints.

In terms of the gameplay, unless I am missing something, I can't see any reason now for the shop in the arena.

8. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    HOLY $&@"-/:;()!!!! I found (and killed) that GDMFing BLUE MOOSE!!!!!!!!! It only took two damn months! I don't really think the night # matters, but he met his doom on NIGHT 8 of Sunny Lake 1. Rage over.

9. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    LOL, that rage will be back soon enough.

Anyone know where I can find the bear in beast mode? I need to kill him.

10. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I'm pretty sure the bear is in Sunny Lake of Reaper.

11. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Got him! Thanks!

12. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    You're very welcome.

13. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    Two things,
    1 where do I find a giant blue chief
    2 how do you do the demons with eyepatches -release jerrys spirit - challenge? I've got him in beast mode tons of times but it didn't work

14. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    1. maybe Domovoi or Monstrosity, I'm not sure.
    2. I believe only missions saying "Enrage the ***" require activating Beast mode. The "Demon with eyepatch" one just means you have to kill Jerry in Beast mode, you can find him in Monstrosity level btw.

15. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    When's the new update coming? I want to play the arenaaa!!! :mad: :D

Seriously now, did the crashing at least get addressed/fixed?

16. squashy

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    ...the Desert Arena in in the latest update. People are already playing it.

17. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    I thought it might come to this. I forgot to mention, I know about the arena being in the game but it crashes on my device so that's why I asked...

18. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #2238 Karmington, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
    Hey OzzY. We don't actually have it happening on any of our devices, but we're pretty sure we've got a bead on the line of code causing it. Will still take a moment before the update hits the racks. Did you try playing it offline by the way?

19. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    I actually never tried playing it with the Wi-Fi turned on, so yeah, I tried playing it offline. Since you can't reproduce the crash, I guess it would be helpful to provide more details. Crashing doesn't occur right away, after I start the level for the first time (without it being marked as "saved" in main menu/shop) and as long I don't touch the screen, everything is fine. After I touch the screen the "Night 1" and "Arena" text pops up and starts moving/text animation starts, after it ends and the text disappears from the screen and the moment when enemies should start spawning occurs - BAM, onto the SpringBoard it goes.
    Basically, I am able to walk around the map (for a few seconds) as long as the introduction text is displayed, the moment all text is gone, the game crashes.

20. Karmington

Dec 19, 2012
    #2240 Karmington, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
    Thanks, seems being offline may indeed be a common factor for the crash.
    It's really weird because if you are offline it should be taking you to a hardwired local leaderboard, which seems to be working ok most of the time.

I tried a couple of tricks but still haven't managed to repro : turning wifi off, on, reinstalling clean and playing offline, but I keep poking at it and if not pass it to QA next week to try and find the bug. It has been fairly common, maybe 1/20 users so it should not be impossible to find, any more clues welcome. Even though we know for sure where the code crashes, and could make an educated guess at it, it's nice to be able to reproduce the bug at will to prove the understanding of the problem.