Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    Between PyroLord not finding (in my experience) a VERY common enemy on Sunny Lake 1, and I'm not finding ANY glowing moose on Sunny Lake 1 (not just the rare blue moose, but no green or pink, either), I'm thinking there may be a bug, as well.

2. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    #2202 Cause007, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    Deleted

3. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    I say go for it and remove the save. Cleans up the leaderboard (hopefully) and also makes it tougher. And an arena level should be pretty tough. There's no need to go to the shop, and so the only thing players gain with the save is the luxury of taking an extended break. If you're gonna go for a high score, you should have to settle in for the long haul.

4. Jazzzed

Jazzzed Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    I didnt even know that you could save your progress in the arena. All of my arena runs have been in a single sitting. Thats the only way it should be. Closing the arena and coming back to it later is really lame and definately not fair. If you leave the arena, it should start over. I vote for no saves too.

5. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    NO WAY DUDE!, the colored mooses are still there, I found a lot of them

6. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Yeeee Haw! Finally got through one night at the arena! Couldn't made it over the 2nd night though since I was overwhelmed by, surprise, bunnies! :rolleyes: Feel a lot like the Night Forest but with much smaller area (equals much higher enemy density) and a really easy boss. Heck, that Greedy guy doesn't even have a health bar.

Anyway up to #272 on the Leaderboard with 3616 points and a whooping 80k coins :D Well, I'm making progress! Not with the missions though, no green sheep shows up D:

7. Drewskii

Drewskii Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Student
    Anybody have any ideas where I can find a green blind zombie

8. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I am pretty sure that guy shows up regularly. Just try a level with lots of enemies, say graveyard :)

9. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Add me to list of folks who want no arena saves. There shouldn't be a store in the arena either.

10. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Welp, killed again during a heated moment in the arena simply because I get swarmed with no weapon drops nearby. I don't know how people are getting above 4000. I get killed right before I break that barrier every single time. And like clockwork, it is from getting swarmed with no weapon drops.

Ugh.

11. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    The bunnies are fv(k|ng cheap as fv(k and need to be tweaked.

12. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Are the arena saves allowing people to manipulate the Leaderboards or something?

There is one purpose for the store that I can think of. If you play a game for say, 5 minutes, and want to quit to restart, you should go to the store first to cash in. I am pretty sure that if you restart without doing this, you will lose any gold you picked up.

Other than that, there is no need for the store in the arena.

13. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    BUG: The game returned to the shop after the night was over and this happened...

Attached Files:

• img.PNG
      img.PNG
      File size:
      180.2 KB
      Views:
  14. rebelliusnigglet

rebelliusnigglet Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    I've been experiencing this glitch where after I buy the double income I ALWAYS get asked for my apple ID password every time I open up the app and also every now and then when I'm just using my phone. Not a really BIG deal but really annoying, does anyone know a fix?

15. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    No, but I am really appreciating your screen name ;)

16. rebelliusnigglet

rebelliusnigglet Active Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Lol thanks, I hope they fix that bug soon.

17. Kdogg788

Kdogg788 New Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Hi everyone, just had a couple quick questions about the game.

1. Purchased hardcore mode and can't tell what exactly it does. What is the purpose?
    2. I read online that that you can unlock unlimited ammo mode. Is this true and how is it done?
    3. Is there any reference guide to character and weapon statistics? Also, do character attributes become stronger with the more expensive to unlock characters? I have John and Jenny Gore maxed and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Than you very much!

-k

18. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    1) It increases enemy and player speed, no regenerating lives, and double exp+cash

2) No, all weapons have ammo, apart from the weak default axe which relies on regenerating stamina. You may have been looking at Minigore 1, which has infinite ammo Machine Guns

3) Generally, characters are pretty much the same, apart from their beginning weapon.

19. Kdogg788

Kdogg788 New Member

Mar 4, 2013
    So the only difference in characters is costing more to upgrade? As in once you've upgraded one character, there's no benefit to upgrade others, especially the more expensive ones?

There are also unexplained upgrades such as "temper" and no damage stats for weapons. I looked online for an official page but the developer has nothing available.

-k

20. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    There are a few minute differences, but the stats are basically the same, and only affect that single character. The alternate "upgrades" like temper or +cool are just reworded to add variety, but in the end, you will end up with almost the same stats as any other character.