Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Ow, self inflicted head shot for the win ;)

Sorry to hear that, I can imagine the feelings of "omicrapwhathavidone????"

2. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    ROFL. Yeah, it's pretty pathetic man lol. I have been deleting, re-playing, etc. Probably about 6-7 hours worth of playing between yesterday and today; trying to figure out how to fix whatever was making me not show up on the leader boards.

The fix was.... wait for it..... waaaaait for it...

READ!!!!!

That's it folks. Learning to read helped me a lot. So, now I've played the first two parts of the game, and I'm back to lvl 21. I'll give it another hour, and I'll be back to 40+.

I almost feel like making myself get a time-out. lmbo.

I really appreciate everyone that had patience with me.

3. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    How do I know where to find the people to kill or how to do the challenges a y guides or tips?

4. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I know it's gonna sound kinda rough.... read through the thread. Pretty much everything is here I'd imagine.

I've been thinking of putting together a comprehensive guide to all of this.

5. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    OMG quantum apocalypse you are in the leaderboard, your number is 180, good job dude:)

Attached Files:

6. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Ok how do I beat out grandma to sleep?

7. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    kill her while she in beast mode, she'll appear in monstrosity level

8. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    Most of you guys knows that I was level 54 but I restores my iPhone so everything deleted and I'm now replaying the game, I'm level 38, I need help to find stupid Easter bunny, I can't find him anywhere, any help plz

9. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #139 on the leaderboards. I was literally one step away from a third clover that would have pushed me into the top 100. Ugh.

I am loving the arena. It's intense. If you don't manage your weapon drops well enough and get surrounded, you are toast.

10. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    First level at some point a bunch of mini Bunnys will spawn

11. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Rank somewhere around 1300, yeah I'm n00b :p

12. Finally updated so looking forward to not being lonely, lookimg forward to it.

13. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Sunny Lake Dead Jestie my man.

14. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #2134 SumoSplash, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    Alright, I now officially love this update. Not only the new shotgun and SUPER ADDICTIVE arena mode, but it is now possible to keep track of when you pick up the third green clover with the bubbly mist that comes off of it. This is HUGE.

EDIT: The one negative I have noticed is the crash bug with the arena mode. It has happened to me when I start a night on arena and then come back to it later on. Just wanted to point this out, since someone else back a few pages in the thread mentioned it. It is definitely there.

15. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    I know months will pass until the next update arrives but I should mention it anyway. Using fully upgraded (but not necessarily) dual grenade launchers and rapidly shooting, causes huge lag on iPhone 4...

16. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    DUDE DON'T SH*T ON ME, IM TALKING ABOUT EASTER BUNNIES NOT MINI BUNNIES, I'm taking about those blue bunnies with beak

17. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Okey I mean mini Easter Bunnies
    I just played thought the first level and there were mini Easter bunnies in beast mode and mini Easter bunnies with machine guns after that
    When I say mini I mean it was smaller then normal and more then 1 of it spawn.
    Theres also mini bike baron and mini ninja

18. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    The next content update will be a while away but I'm sure they will release a bug fix update

19. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #2139 Karmington, Feb 24, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    Re: dual grenade lag, iPhone 4. That device seems to be a bit underpowered, but we are doing tweaks here and there to keep it playable as issues keep cropping up. We are getting a painful amount of complaints in our support email, though some users seem to have no problems at all... Sigh...

Re: arena crash, it is a high priority to get fixed up. Playing offline or signed out from GameCenter should allow playing, you might have to force close the application in between.

Re : resetting hardcore mode after the update, is also a high priority one to be fixed.

Re: hardcore mode in the consumable area - that was a bit of a clumsy move as well, I guess we should have made a sector of its own for that, instead of lumping it in with the consumables, to prevent confusion.

Anyways, we will definitely be aiming to get a bugfix update in during March.

20. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    thats in grim reaper level not the first -.-