Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    So everyone lost Hardcore mode huh? Well at least I'm not alone.

2. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Thanks. I thought that was the case, but wanted to be sure before I took the time to unlock and upgrade them all lol. That'll be the last thing I do I guess.

Lvl33 now. I was doing Graveyard, Night 4, and one last big butcher looking guy to kill. I didn't have any weapons so we had to melee it! lol. He won. I was stressin' it pretty badly lol. I had 4 hearts too. :(

The other thing, I'm not showing up in gamecenter at all. It just keeps saying, "Not ranked". Every time I go back into the game from the SB, I have to enter my password. Any ideas?

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Ok stuck at arena can't leave or anything cause it crashes everytime. Guess I could rack up points until a update

4. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    HOW, are the people on the leaderboards coming up with 6 figures high scores on arena? My high score is only 1.396

5. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Ugh. Was in the middle of night 6, and ended up dead. :(

6. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    My shotgun is higher than that. Actually, I've only played the arena a few times. If you've spent WAY too much time with this stupid game like me, than a quick jaunt through any of the original maps should show you what I mean. The enemy FORMATIONS(cross, line, circle, square, etc.)might be the same, but the waves seem to have more "sub-waves" if you know what I mean. I think it's more difficult now to get the entire enemy force right behind you. I know the game FEELS less repetitive. It FEELS like an enemy mini-wave could drop anywhere, anytime. Perhaps the timing of which enemies drop when have been randomised a bit. Somehow, the gameplay feels fresher.

7. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Argh. I hate Monstrosity. Stupid furries showing up when I'm out of weapons.

8. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I never bought hardcore because it's in the "one time use" section. Didn't want to spend all that gold in case it was only for one run.

9. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    They could always consider scaling it like all old multiplayer PC fps's did. Drop the graphics quality, the number of enemies, etc. perhaps compensate for that by dropping in more giant versions and minibosses; reduce the memory needed for textures by having less of a variety of monaters on the screen at any one time.

10. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Here's some progress since I restarted a few hours ago:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I really hope we could keep a weapon's description after it's maxed. I really like those lines, but after maxing the first gun I was disappointed that I was given a MAXED OUT. Even the upgrade bar's gone. Real bummer if you ask me.

12. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Right now, I just hope to be listed on the leaderboards somewhere lol.

13. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    they are not furries, they called valtures -.-

14. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    dude hardcore is not single use item, it an item that can be used forever, you can turn it ON or OFF

15. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    For truth, those guys on leaderboard that have 99999 kill highscore are hackers, they hacks their score to be the best,

16. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Yeah.. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm not even listed at all.

17. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ok, got Elder Beast 2, she was in the monstrosity level. No grandpa, but doesn't release spirit mean turn into a beast? I've done that. Anyone clear this one?

18. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Did you buy the coin doubler or something? If not, how long were you playing?

19. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Yeah. I forgot to restore it though lol. Until later on. :( I haven't been playing too long. A few hours. Maybe four. I have it on now though. lol

I wish someone could give me some help with figuring out why I am not on the leader boards at all. :(

20. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    For release Jerry's spirt you to to take out his beast mode in the monstrosity