Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #2061 SumoSplash, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
    Interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for a variation in the enemy patterns. I definitely feel a difference in the patterns (and the intensity) of the arena compared to how the other boards were before the update, that's for sure. Either way, having random enemy patterns would be great in general.

The reason I asked about your upgrade levels is I was wondering if your shotgun is appearing more often because you possibly have it upgraded at a higher level than I do. Mine is only at level 2.

2. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Oh man, I just got my second super shotgun drop and GOD DAMN do I love that shrapnel effect! It sprays randomly all over the board. Wow.

3. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    Wait, do I need internet connection and/or GameCenter to play desert level? At one point GameCenter decided to stop showing games and achievements for me so I decided to delete everything related to it from the device (you won't work properly - f**k you, into the void you go) so that might be the reason the game crashes...
    Can someone of the devs explain, please.

4. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    You don't need to be on the internet to play the game at all. Only if you want online leaderboards, then you need GC. And you can get a highscore offline, and when you reach an internet connection, it will be submitted.

5. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    elder beast 2: you have to kill grandma beast in monstrosity level, if she didn't appears then try many times, demon and eyepatch: you have to kill Beast Jerry gore, he appears in the same level I guess

6. syafectz

syafectz Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Just want to know,how's this game performance on the new ipad/3rd gen,smooth?

7. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #2067 Karmington, Feb 22, 2013
    Ozzy: Crashing arena - we are seeing some crashing issues when the game attempts to connect to GC, signing out of GameCenter or going offline should let you play the Arena in offline mode while we sort it out.

Quantum Apocalypse: Arena night reset will be investigated asap.

rooteboy: Hardcore mode getting reset in the update, will be investigated asap. Thanks for the heads up. If others have seen this happen, feel free to say so we can get an idea of the frequency of the problem.

Connector : I have not received any private messages here at all, not sure what is going on there. Please consider sending mail directly to our support through http://www.mountainsheep.net/ (P.S. I checked my settings and I should be available for private messaging. However, I do not encourage this as we prefer issues to go through the support channel. ) Same as above, if a lot of people have experienced this unfortunate situation we appreciate the report, as this issue does not show up in our crash logging systems.

Mr. Anon : We are not sure what could cause your save getting reset. I´m afraid we have no way of restoring progress at the moment, but appreciate your reporting the issue. Profuse apologies aside, if you contact our support and drop my name you may be eligible for some consolation promocodes ( no promises though, I am not in control of that area. )

SumoSplash, Bassman97 : Weapon drop frequency will be investigated asap.

mr marts : Minigore 4 will be considered if we get around to doing Minigore 3 first. We will be continuing to upgrade Minigore 2 for a while before that is even considered though.

8. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    Hey Karmington & MS -
    I noticed you guys added rewards for challenges. It's a pretty minor detail, but it makes a difference for me, and I hope it does for other players too.
    Just wanted to say I appreciate the fact that you guys took the suggestion.
    Thanks!
    Also the update is awesome.

9. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Thanks Inky. Our ears are always open.

10. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Looking for more scores to battle against in arena.

Add me on GC: Neehan

11. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Hardcore Mode Reset

My Hardcore mode got reset. I had to unlock it again with the in-game currency. No biggie, especially since the Arena is so generous but I can see some people being upset about it. I use an iPad 3, stock, updated to the latest iOS version. I did skip update 1.3 (thanks TouchArcade forums!) and went from 1.2 -> 1.4.

12. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    #2072 OzzY, Feb 22, 2013
    Same here, hardcore mode got reset as well. I noticed my character was moving slowly and my health started regenerating, that was the sign of something going wrong. :D

And to be completely honest, I'm using 4.2.1 version of iOS. BUT! All 4.3+ games either work or don't even start when installed on 4.2.1. There's only two 4.3+ games that crash on start when ran on 4.2.1, GTA Vice City and another one (can't remember which one). Every other works without any issues.

13. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    Karmington I know this question is stupid and alot of people's asked about it but.. Any ideas for multiplayer in minigore 2? I feel lonely when I play, so please tell timo to make multiplayer later in the future (5-6 months)

14. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    I had to re-unlock hardcore mode, too and buy it for 120.000

15. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Unfortunately, I started playing on the iPad instead of iPhone. None of my progress was transferred over. I'm ok with that I guess. I played the first three levels starting from scratch. Just three played each one once. I'm lvl26 already, upgraded the machine gun all the way and have a little over 100k in money right now.

I've never really looked up too much as far as the best character and best weapons to use. Is there somewhere to look at their "stats"?

16. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    The best character now is grandpa, know why? CAUSE HE HAVE SUPER SHOTGUN, YAY NOW IT'S TIME TO SHOT FIREBALLS ALL OVER THE PLACE

Attached Files:

17. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    RPG it up for minigore

Complete with final fantasy victory pose lol

18. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I think everybody lost hardcore mode. I don't know anyone who has it after update

19. Talaen

Talaen Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Confirmed here as well. Although I like the update enough that I don't really mind the loss, as you can make $120k in the new arena in a few runs.

20. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    It's been confirmed that the only real differences between characters are starting weapons and companions.
    And "flair" I suppose.

They've been pretty clear that this won't happen. Something about how syncing 150+ enemies on multiple devices is near impossible.