Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    I'm number 10!! Get some boyyyyy!! Not really but I wish I was.

2. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    In the shop it's days under desert arena NO ITEMS ALLOWEED which means you can't use items like extra health, speed boost, protector demon, penguin master and hardcore in desert arena

3. OzzY

OzzY Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Student
    Serbia
    It still crashes when I want to play desert level...

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Its easy to rack up coins for upgrades...maybe to easy. What's the last level you unlock things?

5. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    Desert level does not crash. Latest update, iPhone 5 iOS 6.1.2 .. btw I am top 8 in leaderbords but there are too few players now in my opinion so we all will fall to the bottom of leaderboard :p

6. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    If you see "sad boy 1020" name that's me

7. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    Wow is the entire forum has changed or its my computer? :O

8. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Kudos to the devs for getting us back up and slaughtering zombies. The desert arena is awesome. Love the new shotgun. Keep up the good work!

9. Mr. Anon

Mr. Anon Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Going to school
    East Coast, USA
    Disappointed

I'll keep this short.

Got the 2 recent updates. Got back on again to see what was new. I lost (all i had) hardcore mode, 5 levels, and like $300k coins. Please help me fix this. Thanks.

10. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    This is actually a good idea. It keeps it a level playing field, whereas being able to use consumables would be adding all kinds of variables to the leaderboards.

11. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I don't think anyone here gave you permission to take holiday. Back to your post! :p

Hmmm, Jouni hasn't been around. Maybe he/she could sub in for you. Or maybe that Vihola guy :eek:

12. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    How upgraded do you have it?

I haven't played the other boards too much to notify if there are newer enemy patterns, but it seems like the pattern is exactly the same over and over for the arena.

13. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Is anyone having a problem with the weapon drops all but disappearing around the 1800 mark? I keep f-ing dying around here because everything dries up.

14. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    Yes!! I hate that part and all I have is an axe running around in circles until I die, sometimes a melee weapon drop will come available.

15. Can you please pm me about a prior issue with Jouni here? I pmed you before but your pm box probably got overloaded.

16. mr_marts

mr_marts Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    My question is will there be a fourth instalment to this title?

17. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm sure this has probably been addressed, but there is no way that all the characters are the same except for their starting weapon and # of minions. I just unlocked Grandpa and he moves quite a bit faster than my go-to character, a maxxed out Jennie. And I haven't upgraded him at all. Also, I wonder if some charcters are more likely to see certain types of weapons drop. Grandpa seems to find a lot of shotguns, which would make sense.

18. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    All levels and weapons unlocked, 3 or 4 maxed out weapons with some upgrades on all the rest, 4 or 5 maxed out characters with about 2/3rds unlocked total.

As for randomness, it might not "actually" be random...but it's harder to tell. There are a lot more enemy drop patterns and they drop in at several locations simultaneously. Take the winter levels as an example. I'm running the figure 8 (from the west, around the small mountain area in the east) a lot less often. I'm more random now :). The enemies seem to drop on multiple sides of you more often, and the frequency of enemies spawning seems to be faster...think of the waves being broken into smaller, faster dropping waves.

I also seem to have to scramble across the map for a weapon less often. I do blow them up more now, though.

19. PyroLord

Dec 28, 2012
    I have an idea, what about making an achievement for completing all challenges? Or adding 1 new challenge like "Insanerator" (complete all 7 levels with hardcore mode ON)

20. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm having trouble with 2 challenges at the moment (I'm level 52). Elder Beast 2: Put grandma to sleep. I haven't run into a flaming zombie grandma I don't think, but I have killed zombie grandma.

Demon and Eyepatch: Release Jerry's spirit. Well, I've gone into beast mode as maxed out Jerry; nothing.

Any ideas?