Universal Minigore 2: Zombies - (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Best75

Best75 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    #2021 Best75, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    Do I really need to buy hardcore mode when I aleady brought it before the update

2. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Not really :p Hardcore doesn't seem to work on Desert Arena. Income isn't increased, character and enemy speed isn't changed, and your health still regenerates at the regular rate.

3. SumoSplash

SumoSplash Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    I don't know what it is with the weapon drops in this game. It still seems like the higher a weapon is upgraded the more it appears, which would add credence to the fact that my Dual Super Shotgun has not appeared once for me in the 6+ rounds I have played since the buying it.

I must be a total tard, because I could have SWORN it was called HardGore Mode.

4. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    It is Hardcore mode :p Hard Gore was a game which never came out.

In other news, I found out Desert Arena has nights too. Get around 120k per night (with doubler). Only 1 super shotgun dropped at the start. Another was from Zombie Santa. Final one was a double Super Shotgun just before Furry Giant bosses. And man, they are awesome! Very powerful and a nice amount of ammo in the doubles.

5. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    #2025 SumoSplash, Feb 21, 2013
    Yeah I remember Hardgore as never coming out, but for the life of me I could have sworn I read it as Hargore and not Hardcore. Weird.

And I want my Super Shotguns!!! :mad:

Edit: Oh, and when do the nights appear?

6. xStephen

xStephen Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2012
    So what's wrong with the new update? If I buy this now can I start playing? Or will the maps be empty?

7. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    Its ok to update now.

8. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Is there more than 1 Game Centre achievement now?

9. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Yay NOW I can update! :D

10. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    There are now 8.

11. SumoSplash

Sep 27, 2011
    Playing iOS games, duh.
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    HA! Finally got a Dual Super Shotgun drop. AWESOME!

OK, I officially like this update now. I like the intensity of the the arena board and I really like the new shot gun (although I will say it is more of a cannon than a shotgun). I could be wrong, but it also seems that the 'game switching boards by itself in between nights' glitch seems to be fixed. I have played numerous nights now and every single time I have returned to the intended board. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am keeping my eye out for other small improvements.

Good job Mountain Sheep. You guys can come back to the forum now! We are all happy! LOL.

12. Quantum Apocalypse

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    The nights resetting is still apparent on the arena board, where after pressing the button of an item/powerup will reset.

Also, some possible bugs:
    -Super Shotgun doesn't appear to have knockback on enemies
    -Super Shotgun appears stronger at range (due to spread?)
    -Furries appear "immune" to knockback, mainly regular sized furries who relentlessly pursue you.

Another thing, would it be possible to have furies gradually split into mini-furries, ala Minigore 1? I liked the "feel" of taking them out, as opposed to the current blowing up and drop from sky method.

13. PyroLord

PyroLord Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Today I played graveyard II and killed domovoi Witt 2 shots of the super shotgun :O, Holy Shot... And I really need main menu, and why sensi Evan and Jenny gore listed in the leader board? And why I defeat myself in desert arena? Many questions are forever alone without answers

14. master333

master333 Active Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Anyone getting crashes while in the arena level?

The game doesn't load for me always now crashes to home screen once it has loaded. I have a 4s and am on latest update with monsters back in.

15. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I also bought it during the glitches update, but it's showing up fine for me...and fairly often.

I gotta say I love the more random (or at least it appears that way) monster spawning. It was getting boring confronting the same patterns over and over.

16. Karmington

Karmington Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    #2036 Karmington, Feb 21, 2013
    Hey dudes, I'm on holiday in Sarajevo, and just got into a netcafe and been reading up on what's going on. Apparently the wrong binary was subbed to Apple, and luckily we had some expedited reviews up our sleeve to get the fix in asap. At least I don't have to commit seppuku in shame, for a moment there I was sure it was my bug in code... Phew. Massive apologies to people who lost their progress, it really was an inexcusable mistake, probably caused by our focus being all over the place with a new title in the works, and another bigger project in the pipeline.

Rest assured we will be looking into the other details like super shotgun not dropping very often. Glad to see the leaderboards starting to fill up. so far the highest legit score is 9,066 by AdanSantos, I fear the others are done by some enterprising cheats hacking the save... This is something that's hard to control, though we will be investigating if there's any way we could purge obviously hacked scores. In the meanwhile, you just have to take pride in the real numbers you rack up.

As for offering refunds in private responses to people, I promise you it is not meant to be condescending in any way, it is just pretty much the only thing we can say besides a polite reply and the promise to deal with issues as best we can. We appreciate all your feedback both here and through the mailbox, and always take every message with open arms.

I'll be back fulltime next month, but don't let that stop you from keeping the flow of information going, will be reading through everything again once I'm back, and the other dudes keep an eye on this thread as a matter of course.

Thanks for your patience with our humble efforts to step into buckets and fling poop into fans at every available opportunity.

Oh, and the sensei and jenny in the leaderboard, thats when you are offline.

17. GR3NADE

GR3NADE Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Czech republic
    I think i'not a bug but feature for them to be a little different from other enemies

18. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    Loving the new update, thanks ms for the quick response to the problem.

I think I may have uncovered a bug though, I had hardcore mode unlocked and it was locked and I had to buy it again. Wasn't a huge problem as I had previously saved up money for the new guns.

Would love to see a furries and zombies only map though. could be the home of the furries with the king furry as a boss:)

19. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    Well I didn't do the first update because it was messed up. Then the zombie spawn update came out so I updated it. I was level 46 and now I am level 41 and it shows red over the bike baron and says level 44 to unlock it but it shows it already unlocked. What is going on with it?

20. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    So its wasn't apples fault hmmmm where's grace at lol. Well glad everything is cleared up and back to normal :) arena is real fun so ranked 818 worldwide....not to shabby