Universal Mini Racing Adventures (by Minimo Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by MinimoStudio, Apr 22, 2015.

1. MinimoStudio

MinimoStudio Active Member

Sep 26, 2014
    Thank You!! :D

2. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Any news on the update with cloud saves?

3. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I second this one.

4. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    *tumble weed* whoosh

5. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Hahaha.
    To be honest, I haven't heard ANY news on this game since it released. Bummer, cuz it was/is good.

6. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    I know :D the only reason I stopped playing was so I could continue on it when it releasedin the UK but without loading all my progress that's why I wanted cloud saves.
    Maybe the dev just isn't viewing the TA forums? *fingers crossed* but no loss I guess hill climb racing just got a new update :D

7. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I'll send them a message on the ol' twittersphere and see what they have to say. I haven't even noticed anything from their Twitter either. I stopped playing awhile ago, but I'm not deleting and reinstalling on my US account after I sunk so much time opening everything up. I'll have to reinstall HCR. It's been awhile since I've played it. That other game I was telling you about wasn't bad, but I hit a HUGE paywall and quit. Oh, well. On to the next I guess.

8. Sexy Pirate

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    too late it's been so long with new news or updates *deleted* :p I'll still with rover craft and hill climb for my fix.

9. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Haha. That's funny. I deleted it today to make room for Fallout Shelter. Shame. It was a pretty fun game while it lasted.

10. MinimoStudio

Sep 26, 2014
    [​IMG]

Hello Guys, I'm sorry for the long hiatus. We've been busy on development. It's been a hard days for me saving those complex ghost and progress data into binary 01101 Matrix-style data type for iCloud. And also the android port need to be done in different way. Finally the update is available on store with new features, vehicles and level.

Sorry guys for the lost progress, I don't know if there is a way to restore your purchase or coupon if you guys have intention to play again :(

11. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

I still have this game on my iPad. Never deleted it. I was optimistic that you'll eventually update the game with new contents. I was patience and the patience has paid off. Just updated the game. Can't wait to try the new update. Has not played this in awhile. Looking forward to more future updates. Thank you :)

12. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Thanks for the update! I'm reinstalling now. I was just a little frustrated because I thought that you had abandoned the game when I saw/see so much potential in it. Now that I know that you guys are still supporting this, then so will I.

As far as the lost progress, it's no big deal.

Good to hear from you guys tho! Keep up the great work!

13. MinimoStudio

Sep 26, 2014
    Thank You for your support guys!! :)

Right now we still working for new features and contents. We will bring you another levels and vehicles!

[​IMG]

14. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Great to hear! Still find time to play this now and again, hopefully it can get all the exposure it deserves

15. CHewatt

CHewatt New Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    Upgrade Reversal

I have this for the android.

I love the game the only thing that needs to be added is a way to take off some upgrade. For instants I really would like to take the suspension off the final car (racecar). I believe it would drive a lot better.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this for me and others who agree.

Thank you

16. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Oh man, I can't wait for that Toyota!

17. CHewatt

CHewatt New Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    Upgrade Reversal

I have this for the android.

I love the game the only thing that needs to be added is a way to take off some upgrade. For instants I really would like to take the suspension off the final car (racecar). I believe it would drive a lot better.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this for me and others who agree.

Thank you

18. CHewatt

CHewatt New Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    #58 CHewatt, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
    Accident

19. CHewatt

CHewatt New Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Atlanta, GA
    When will the update come out?

20. MinimoStudio

Sep 26, 2014
    Thank You for you sugesstion and support, please be patient, we are still working for the updates. :)