Universal Mini Motor Racing (By The Binary Mill)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by D3adly, Dec 7, 2011.

1. JTBentley

JTBentley Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Technical Director @ The Binary Mill
    Gold Coast, Australia
    New car & New Tracks!

Here's a shot of the new car, and a shot of one of the new tracks!

[​IMG]
    New Car - The Roadster!

[​IMG]
    New Track - Uptown Night!

2. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Am I the only one noticing that the Double Winnings IAP only gives for winnings but not for money pickups, even though the IAP description claims it gives double rewards for winnings AND pickups? I am experiencing this on the HD version mind you, IPad 3...

3. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Just beware that the new championship housing the new tracks have to be BOUGHT for $25,000 in-game cash. Ridiculous all around!

4. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Got this over the holiday and am just now getting around to it. Has to be my favorite micro racer on iOS to date. Very good package thus far.

5. fullsmoke

fullsmoke New Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Mini Motor Racing game progress save in iCloud?

I am about to factory reset (full format) my iPhone 5 (iOS6). I have spent countless hours in Mini Motor... I have already used iFunbox to backup the documents/library folders. Then I read somewhere that Mini Motor is using iCloud to backup progress... Is this true? Or does anyone know if copying the documents/library folder will work for this particular game?

Thanks,
    FS

6. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Got an update for this today, it's now the "anniversary edition " (5 years since launch). With 80 new events, new vehicles, updated display... lots of new stuff!!

7. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yeah, the update has turned this into a new game. The graphics on my ipad mini are great!
    Haven't found a way to restore my progress, so started from the beginning. This has been one of my favourite games and I held no hope for it to be updated, especially after the FTP version came out.
    Thanks to the devs for this gift.

8. Aurelien.L

Aurelien.L Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2014
    Just need iCloud support and it will be perfect...

9. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    I'm playing on both my iPod and iPad, the progress carries over automatically, if I stop on one device and start on the other my earnings, vehicles etc are all there..

10. blastemup

blastemup Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Just downloaded the update. Love this game-but now I do not recieve double coins-not for races or pick-ups. I hit restore purchases-no luck.

11. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    The "restore purchases" function worked for me. May be try to reload the game and attempt pressing the button a few times?

12. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Same happened to me. In the end I pressed to buy it again, thinking I'd get the message 'You have bought this before, would you like to restore it for free?' but it charged me again. It was only a dollar but it annoyed me a bit getting charged twice.