Universal Mini Jump - coming June 18!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Playfo, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Hello everyone!
    I am happy to announce that Mini Jump - new game by Playfo will be released this Thursday, June 18!

[​IMG]

Mini Jump is "one-hand/one-tap" platforming jumping game.
    Despite the seeming simplicity of the game, it's addictive and challenging.
    There are 42 different characters/worlds which could be obtained and collected in the game.

I will publish some more info in this thread soon (trailer and gameplay video), but let's start with some artwork from the game, we hope you'll like it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
  3. Playfo

Playfo Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    #3 Playfo, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    gameplay gif

Hey everyone!
    Here is a gif which shows basic gameplay and few of the characters:
    [​IMG]

4. Emerald.Pheonix

May 6, 2015
    Looks cool and like a cross between crossy rode and doddle jump

5. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Cute and fun time waster.
    Basic controls; just tap the screen and the character jumps.
    The goal: jump on the moving planks as high as possible. Fall down; game over.
    The monetary system is much like crossly roads; watch a video earn some coins. The game will give you a gift box of coins from time to time. Pay 100 in game earned coins to pay for a surprise gift box that may contain a new character and play background. (( I love the alien!! ))
    You can also purchase the characters directly for .99 cents each.
    The characters and background are cute with personality and the game does get quite challenging because the planks, although they all move back and forth, are not all the speed.
    Fun time waster...
    Cute game....
    How high can you go?

6. locomoco

locomoco Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    #6 locomoco, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    I haven't been able to stop playing this game as I am determinedly set to collect all of the adorable characters!

I don't have much to add regarding gameplay as Lavender summed up the game perfectly. It's a fun time waster that's a simple tap-and-jump good time. It does get challenging the higher up you go as the blocks can seem to move erratically. You'll likely collect most of your coins by watching videos (20 coins) or through free gifts (100 coins or less) rather than by collecting them in the game.

What I most love about this game is that the landscape and music changes with each character. Meow Cat is super fun with all the rainbows, Tiny Thief is tough in the dark but fun, and as a fan of Black Sails I am loving Captain Flint. The adorable artwork and great music are a bonus. I can't wait to unlock all the characters! Crossing my fingers that Yeti or the Viking is next!

EDIT:
    After spending a lot of time with this game, discovered that, like Crossy Road, paying 100 coins for a random character will sometimes give you a character you already have. I've gotten Juan twice now. I know that's a frustration for some people with Crossy Road, so just a heads up. I have no qualms with it. Getting the characters makes it all the more fun and the challenge of getting them makes it more rewarding.

7. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    I have been playing this all day at work. Its a very simple game but very addicting. I like the graphics and colors. I put this in my folder next to crossy road, mr jump, and lets go rocket!

8. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Totally agree with the very positive assessments above. This game is the perfect simple but delightfully challenging and addictive game I will keep coming back to. And the huge variety of characters, backgrounds and music specific to the backgrounds make this a game where I feel like there's always something new and fun around the corner (or in this game, one more jump away.) And I love that you have the option to either earn a new character/background with coins earned or just buy one. I think this game's a real winner, one the devs have clearly put a lot of thought and fun into. And one I hope they keep adding to as time goes by.

9. imjustmike

imjustmike Member

Jan 8, 2015
    I love the different music & sound effects for the different characters. The Santa HO HO HOing made me chuckle. Nice work.