Mini game apps

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by z3dd, Sep 29, 2012.

1. z3dd

z3dd Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Hello,
    I'm looking for games which contains mini games.
    I dont know exacly what gendre it is but I loved play such games on my old school Nintendo 15 years ago.
    Do you know any games of this kind ?

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Busy superhero is pretty fun. Contains many many unique minigames, great pixel and non-pixel graphics.

3. z3dd

z3dd Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    These are very funny but I think Im looking for something different. Do you know any other games like this one?

4. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Albert is pretty decent.
    Though not hugely replayable.

5. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    The Hacker is a small collection of minigames wrapped in a "hacking" theme.

There's another game where someone has "taken" over/hacked you i-device and you play minigames to I think recover it. I can't remember the name of the game right now...

6. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    The best is called Pocket God. Its a sandbox game with alot of minigames, all seperate leaderboards and achievements and stuff.

7. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    if you like retro then get the atari collection

8. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    I'm not sure if it's still on the AppStore, but I grabbed a fun one that I'm not sure if anyone is aware of (probably through late night browsing of the new release section). It's called R U READY?

9. z3dd

z3dd Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I tried almost all of them and i think The Hacker is little bit boring with too long begining, Albert its very funny just like Pocket God. I didnt find the game "atari collection" but when I typed only atari I found some games.
    Do you know any other games like this but where you got one theme just like in Pocket God or The Hacker ?

10. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I was looking for a 'Warioware Inc' type game for ages on iOS. So far...

Noty & Moky - Has a fair few decent mini games in it, not bad at all.
    Crazy Test - Again more mini games, pretty good
    Mayhem - Quite hectic but a good game
    P1XL Party - A few old skool pixel style games
    Windows - Its like a basic windows desktop with a couple of old skool Windows games in it
    GW Series - Collection of game and watch style games, okay-ish
    Picogames - Nice pixel style games
    Gamebox 1 - Still like this, lots of bigger games in this rather than mini ones
    Retro Games - 1970's style games in one app
    Aemulda Oldies - Collection of freeware PC games
    McPixel - Bizarre mini games !
    Busy Superhero - I know someone mentioned it earlier, think its a great Warioware style clone, must admit i'm stuck on the second part !

11. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    #11 Filing Cabinet, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    sorry, i believe it's called Atari Greatest Hits, and it's got all their retro games.

it's not got one theme though.

another one would be Pix'n Love Rush (something like that, not sure of the exact name)

edit: you can try flick champions, if you like sports based minigames

12. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    #12 Greyskull, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    I have already mentioned it, but the closest to WarioWare is R U Ready? It has at least 50 minigames which you can play either in a row or one by one to maximize your score. The minigames use every input on an iOS device (except the camera). Some of the games mentioned Flick Champions, Atari, etc. are game collections, not minigame collections. If you haven't played WarioWare, it's a rapid-fire collection of super simple, tiny games that start and end within 10 seconds or so; with one following another.

13. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    ^Okay sold ! Was a bit put off as it looks quite old and hasnt been updated in a while but 50 minigames sounds great, downloading now.

14. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I have Pix'n Love Rush...it isn't really a collection of mini-games, rather a game in which the levels end quickly and the rules and layout changes frequently.

15. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    It only has two games so far but Recess Riot is aiming to be a retro-themed mini game collection. Great devs behind it (same ones behind Super Mega Worm) so I'm sure it will get support as it moves forward.