Universal Minecraft: Pocket Edition (by Mojang)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Penilegland, Nov 16, 2011.

1. AeroSmash

AeroSmash Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    Dude, its not a bug... This new icon is only for the Store. On Windows 10, the new icon is only available for a large and big tile. But in small tile, the icon is the same that in the screen on ios

2. dancingcrane

dancingcrane Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2016
    When do we get MAC OSX in the mix? That's where my boys play Minecraft and they want me to join them.

3. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    On sale for $2. I believe this is the first time to drop in price.

ste86uk likes this.
  4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    @CygnetSeven yeh I’ve never seen it drop not that I remember anyway. I bought it, never been interested in it but for £1.99 I guess I can see what all the fuss is about. Not much to loose if I don’t like it.

CygnetSeven likes this.
  5. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

The only reason I don't regret buying it several years ago is because it made my younger brother happy for some time when he was a little kid. Nowadays he doesn't play it, and he eventually regretted selling his Red Dead Redemption 2 copy to buy it for PS4.

One thing I like from this game is the endgame poem and the story behind its creation and how it ended up being public domain. My brother showed me how to reach the end of the game (cheating in creative mode), too, in order to see the poem, and I'd say that's worth $1.99.

Now, if you're a fan of blocks and building stuff, that price tag is a bargain. There's a lot to do with all the different materials. I'm not a fan of the genre, so I basically don't care about the game at all, but I recognize the potential it has and admire all the complex and detailed creations other people have achieved.