Universal Miitomo (by Nintendo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Was shocked when I just saw that this app is 545 MBs.

2. Alljobest

Alljobest New Member

Apr 2, 2016
    I like it

The idea is really new and interesting to me. I love the app. Good job Nintendo!

3. barefootdragon

barefootdragon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2015
    I enjoy Nintendos data miner. #

4. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    I'm addicted to this app #

5. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    But thanks for Nintendo, they seem to didn't care about business in asia at all so basically there is no way to make a nintendo account in asia, except in japan :cool:

6. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I've downloaded it twice once from Japan App Store couple weeks ago and recently from us store. Both times deleted as it takes up too much space and I find it to be stupid. Some people will like I I guess but takes up too much space for me right now to be what it is.
    Can't wait for Nintendo to release a real game.

7. nini

nini Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    They're welcome to my "data", haven't said a useful thing yet! It's a nice first entry to the iOS realm for them even though it's not even positioned as a "real game" or a game at all so shouldn't be graded on that curve. When their first actual game comes out, I can't imagine how many tables some folk are going to flip.

8. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I gave this app a fair shake. I spent well over an hour with it in 3 or 4 sessions. What was made clear to me was, if I delete the app I lose my account. I was super underwhelmed with the whole thing. So I deleted it with no regrets.

9. Oats

Oats Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Accounting Monkey
    Sunny California
    The drop games are tougher than they look! It took me like 10 attempts to get that cat that hangs off your shoulder #
    After several attempts I realized the mii's head is heaviest so I aimed with that.

I am hoping to see more updates with mini games to earn more coins. I am spending those like crazy ##

10. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Weird request, would anyone be willing to let me friend them if they have the green Dino mask? I really want it!

For those unaware, you can view a friends outfit and purchase the items that they are currently wearing. I would be forever grateful!

11. dancingcrane

dancingcrane Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2016
    I loved the questions, but I can ask my friends directly on FB. Miitomo was at almost 900MB before I finally deleted it off my phone. I need the space!

12. himuradrew

himuradrew Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Anyone experiencing crashes with ios10.01?

I was actually surprised that it would be crashing on my iphone 6+ after removing the removing my jailbreak and installing ios10.0.1