Universal Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Anotherkellydown, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    This is a deeply unconventional understanding of “classes," imo.

A class resides within the character; it’s frankly odd to apply it only to their equipment, overlaid on what sounds like an utterly generic / versatile / “classless” character.

Edit: this reflects my understanding better than I described it! https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_class That doesn’t sound like what’s happening here.

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I can't believe how stupid this argument is. I guess I'll unsub from this thread.

Kiven, thecore, squarezero and 2 others like this.
  3. jkilla

jkilla Active Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Just to recap: You fully understand that you can wear a wizard hat and shoot firebolts from your magic staff but unless you're locked into that playstyle and the word "WIZARD" appears on your character page then this game is "utterly generic" because it has no classes?

Truly one of the lamest arguments I've seen in all my years at TA.

4. retroboy27

retroboy27 Active Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Male
    Data Analyst
    Ohio, USA
    I’ve only played a short bit of this but so far it reminds me of a lesser version of the MONOLISK beta. Is it even worth my time to keep going- that is, is it really any different down the line? Play style certainly seems the same.

5. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Comeon guys, the equipments DO define the class!

Like in general, Spellcaster class = using wand and staff. Archer class = using Xbox and bow. N so on...how hard is this?

6. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    I will add this. You have Axe, Staff and sword and depending on what you have will reflect how your character will attack. This will go towards how you load out your character, with spell combos and gear after all no point having gear that reflects having sword if using a staff in your hand.

7. EmilianoDTH

EmilianoDTH Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2019
    Male
    Got tired of this game after 2 days. Its the more repetitive ARPG game I've ever played.