Universal Mighty DOOM (by Alpha Dog / Bethesda)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

That’s your experience bar. When it gets filled, you get to pick from the three buffs before going on to the next room.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ahhhh I see. I did wonder when that appears at the end as it seemed to be hit and miss if it appeared

Cheers. I’m completing all 3 bonus missions every day quite easily. Finally completed level 6 - doom hunter base part 1 but that took some levelling up

now level 35 with a rare shotgun ! Again I normally hate these sorts of games with multiple currencies but it’s great for quick bursts and I’m a huge Doom fan which helps.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Well I got quite addicted to this, did the 3 daily missions every day.

I'm now maxed out, level 70 and just beaten the final level. Most of my items are rare (max level 60) but a few are epic (level 80).

Enjoyed the game a lot, hopefully they'll add some more levels but done as much as i can. I did buy a few IAP's but i wanted to as the game gave me a lot of fun. Gonna be weird not watching the ad's/play the daily levels everyday !

4. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Congratulations!! I’ve done all the daily missions since day 1 (on the weekends there’s an extra daily mission, btw), watched all the videos, advanced a lot, and only have rares, and still some uncommon or even common. I’m only level 69, since it seems that the leveling up slowed down A LOT, and I’ve been stuck on level 69 for more than a week now, and haven’t even got to half the bar towards level 70. Will continue to do the dailies, it’s very entertaining.

5. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I've been stuck on level 69 for a couple of weeks. I haven't spent a dime for DLCs but the last level against Hell Priest makes me think that the only way to beat him/her is to purchase one. Has anyone defeated HP without and DLCs?

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah level 69-70 takes ages but you’ll get there. All my items are rare but I’ve got 2 which are just rare so trying to upgrade those to epic. I’m still doing the daily missions and I hope there’s an update soon with more missions

I bought two IAPs as a thanks to the dev as I’ve had so much gameplay with this one

VirtualBoyFreak and ColeDaddy like this.
  7. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Thanks for the feedback. The main reason I haven’t plopped down shekels is that I’ve had terrible customer “support” from an issue I reported.

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah I was a bit annoyed as an update recently caused a huge bug which I reported and heard nothing. They’ve fixed it now but it was a bloody pain to report it !