Universal Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    No worries beat the game today... Good game but quite hard at the end

2. Prince_Sai

Prince_Sai New Member

Jul 15, 2013
    when U lv 10, it's so easy....:)

3. Endeauvirr

Endeauvirr Active Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Finally game is fixed (at least for me ) . All is working fine, no bugs or crashes detected. Im standing now before final boss and will finish the game today.
    Grab the game now 0,89€ its a nice deal

4. Prince_Sai

Prince_Sai New Member

Jul 15, 2013
    finish this game, and go online with me!!!
    It's more attractive !!!

5. Pixel_Gamer

Pixel_Gamer Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    I've been playing a couple of online multplayer games lately but encountered a rather frustrating and annoying bug. The units, special units, and artifacts that I've chosen aren't registering every time I enter a match, they end up either getting randomized or the default of units are used. Anyone else experiencing this?

6. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    I mean I cannot trigger the battle to start, there is no where I can start the attack by clicking around the monster, I think it is a bug for my saving game. So i cannot complete 2 of my achievements.

anyway delete it for month, no worries.

7. Pixel_Gamer

Feb 6, 2013
    My save game got corrupted when I started the Fiona campaign, previously unlocked characters became locked. Is there a workaround for this problem besides playing the whole campaign over again? I dont think paying the 2.99 usd to unlock all characters is worth it. I've invested more than 24 hours into the first 2 campaigns, I'm not motivated to replay them again from scratch.

8. bbandor

bbandor New Member

Aug 28, 2013
    I have the exact same problem. How did you manage to fix it?

9. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I have the same problem ... :(

10. Pixel_Gamer

Feb 6, 2013
    I have totally given up on the game at this point. Been out for close to a year and most of the game breaking bugs aren't even fixed yet. Had my save file corrupted twice. Once in act two, had to replay the whole game and it got corrupted again at the end of act 3. The multiplayer is a huge mess as well. Even the UI in the pause menu doesn't seem to be aligned properly on the iphone 5 and iPod touch 5.

It's a really fun game, but too bad I'll never be able to finish it until the end and see how the story unfolds. What a shame!

11. sdiggbot

sdiggbot Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Canada
    I have madet a point to steer clear of any Ubisoft gam because time and time again they simply abandon their userbase when game breaking bugs are discovered....a shame, because they have some really solid titles

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I cant load any of my games since i switched to an ipad air. Or maybe it is an iOS7 issue.

Bottomline, game crashes every time i try to load a game. Only works fine in menus and such. Anyone else having the same problems?

13. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    #533 Joltrabbit, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    iPhone 5s, latest build:
    Just started a new game and no crashes through the first encounter. Anything you want me to test?

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Cool, thanks... Have you tried loading a save file? If you could, then it might be another case of an ipad air mishap.

15. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I closed the app and loaded that save early save and no issues. Remember: early story save and no battle/multiplayer games tried yet.

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah i have 3 save files in story mode and none of them work... They just crash the app.

I am re-downloading the app since i trust the icloud on this one. See if that fixes it. Crossing fingers!

Thanks Joltrabbit!

17. Eriatarka

Eriatarka Active Member

Jan 10, 2014
    Its iOS7, the game is completely broken and the devs aren't supporting it anymore. Mine permanently crashes about 30 minutes into the game and there doesn't seem to be a way around it.

18. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    On my iPhone 5S, iOS 7.0.3, the game is definitively not stable, but still playable

19. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I reinstalled the game, and as expected, icloud works perfectly, was able to restore my purchase, and went to play a couple games in my latest save which loaded fine. Havent crashed yet, so i hope it keeps that way.

20. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Works just fine on my 5s iOS 7.04. Definitely not broken for me. Pulled my old saves from iCloud and they work great.