Universal Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 23, 2013.

1. noodlesmcfatty

noodlesmcfatty New Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Montreal
    #421 noodlesmcfatty, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    Full Completion?

I've completed everything I possibly can within the first 3 levels (artifacts, bounty missions, side quests) but the shield on the map is still gray with a "!" and one number missing from the total.

How to get full completion and the purpose of those shields is never explained. What am I missing? :confused:

2. X-Spitfire

X-Spitfire Member

Dec 31, 2012
    #422 X-Spitfire, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
    eta?

3. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    I keep getting a multiplayer bug where it says it is my turn but when I open the game it shows my opponent with 1 move left. I'm not able to do anything, its either I let the time run out and take a loss or quit and take a loss. I can believe ubisoft released a game with this many bugs. It really makes you wonder if they tested this game at all. Seriously, ubisoft ill test your games for you. The list is endless for this game of easily repeatable bugs.

4. Brimah

Brimah Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Had the same bug as above poster a few times which, in addition to all the other bugs, made me quit playing. Truely is sad this game has so many bugs. Kinda wish Capy would have done the port...

5. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Thank you, Ubi_Irina.

It is great to see a representative from the developer/publisher being responsive to the community. Glad to see about the fix in the Timer Bug. I had refused to start on the game because I want an accurate tracking of my playtime.

Ubi_Irina, please advise the team that the timer in the game when playing in iOS 6 is also speeding up too quickly. A play time of about 20 minutes is recorded as many hours in the game. This is a different bug comapred to the timer in iOS 5 when the number of hours from the starts are displayed incorrectly.

6. cisellis

cisellis New Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Refund?

Has anyone been able to get a refund for this game?

The game stopped functioning at all on my iPad 2 right after I got it. It crashed a lot at random places, but now it always crashes when I click the map to load the first (elf) campaign. It still loads on my iPhone but it's too small to actually play. I waited a month after seeing a developer post on here that an update was coming, but no update has shown up.

I finally tried to get a refund from the app store today by reporting a problem with the game from my receipt, but the app store ended up saying "Please contact the application developer". That might be good advice if Ubisoft even acknowledged the game exists. Try to find it on their support site. This thread is all I could find and it hasn't been updated in weeks.

I'm frustrated that I paid for this terrible port and I would like to get a refund. Has anyone else had any luck getting a refund from the app store?

Thanks.

7. Ubi_Irina

Ubi_Irina Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Clash of Heroes iOS [UPDATED]

Hello everyone,

We are happy to announce that the 1st update to Clash of Heroes [iOS] will be live later today.
    As we stated earlier, the development team from Tag Games keeps improving the game in order to offer you the best game experience possible! Therefore, some issues have been recently fixed, including:
    - Hitbox: In the Advenure Map, the selection area for NPCs and Interactive Objects has been improved.
    - Crash fixed: players can now invoke unit stat sheet while progressing in any Boss Battle.
    - Timer: The number of hours displayed in the Solo campaign is now fixed.
    - Localization fixes.
    - Artifacts: User is now able to equip Artifacts received in Online Mode.
    - Visual Glitch: Images of Boss characters is now visible on screen for Player 1 in battle modes.
    - “Curse Shield” artifact issue fixed.

We also noticed that many of you have been complaining that you were not able to download/launch the game, as it crashed before you could actually start playing. Please, keep in mind that the game needs 2 GB of free space to be installed as ingame content is very rich. That is why you need to make sure you have that amount of free space if you encounter any problem while downloading the game.
    As Might & Magic Clash of Heroes Mobile is a full HD quality game with a huge amount of great visual assets, this application could use a lot of your Device memory. If you’re experiencing crashes or low framerate, we strongly suggest closing the running applications before starting Might & Magic Clash of Heroes Mobile.

If you have any feedback, please email us at [email protected]

Ubi_Irina

8. Dubl:M

Dubl:M Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Downloaded update. Clock is not adjusted and characters are now invisible. Great.
    NOT.

9. CoreyB

CoreyB Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Aircraft Mechanic
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah but when are you going to fix the multiplayer bugs, specifically when it shows its my turn but when I open the game it shows its still the other players turn which then counts as an auto loss for me?

10. Zeratulz

Zeratulz Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2010
    Can't say I'm having this issue. Game works fine for me after the update.

11. Brimah

Brimah Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Still gets stuck at syncing iCloud so not going to even bother seeing what other bugs are still in this... Had hope the update would resolve things but apparently not yet.

12. Caipa

Caipa Active Member

Feb 24, 2009
    I'm on an iPad 4 and it also does this to me. I even restarted the game but when I try to continue it keeps crashing on the campaign selection Map.

13. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Yup. Me too.
    I'm done being patient with this garbage of a game.
    Deleted.
    Serves me right for not listening to initial reviews/impressions of these game breaking bugs and knowing Ubisoft can't handle it.
    Wishful thinking sure wasn't enough to make this game playable no matter how much I wanted to play it.
    I feel better already freeing up about 2 gigs. It's like a cleansing :cool:

14. vesp67

vesp67 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    All the characters on my screen are invisible... WTF!!!!!!!

15. Dubl:M

Dubl:M Member

Jan 25, 2013
    I want my money back.
    You broke my game.

I waited patiently for a long time for this to come to iOS because I LOVED this game. But this has been a car crash since day one. I'll play this on my PS3. But you do not deserve my money for this now COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE game.

Attached Files:

16. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Very disappointed this isn't fixed yet. I gave it some time to get the kinks out but this update completely broke it.

To see the dev here making excuses that it needs memory etc to run is just going to hamper the development of the platform in the future. It can and has been done. You guys have the resources to make it happen and yet you sound like the small one man show making more and more excuses. How can the little guys make it if you all are making excuses.

All this has done is tarnish your own reputations guys. Delay the game if you had to to make it right. Certainly this never should have been released and now it is unplayable.

17. vesp67

vesp67 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Would seriously like my money back....

18. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    I haven't run into invisible units (yet), but clock is still reading incorrectly.

19. Ubi_Irina

Ubi_Irina Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Sync iCloud

It may be due to the fact that the game needs 2 GB of free space to be installed as ingame content is very rich. Please, make sure you have that amount of free space if you encounter any problem while downloading the game.
    As Might & Magic Clash of Heroes Mobile is a full HD quality game with a huge amount of great visual assets, this application could use a lot of your Device memory. If you’re experiencing crashes or low framerate, we strongly suggest closing the running applications before starting Might & Magic Clash of Heroes Mobile.

20. Ubi_Irina

Ubi_Irina Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Could you tell us what device you are playing on and what is your OS version?