Universal Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - (by Ubisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 23, 2013.

1. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Any tips for this game further in?

I'm at the point in the first of five areas, where things are really starting to get tough. Those 'djinn' units that freeze a whole column of mine for three turns, is really starting to be a pain. I'm using three beats, the tree, and the dragon - just can't move ahead!

2. bigsid

bigsid Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Using both of those guys will make any battle tough. They just take up too much space and require too many moves to even start charging. I prefer the 2-space advanced units (Druid, etc.).

3. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    I like dragon and unicorn.

Unicorns are great for protecting lanes and giving me more time to set up chains.

Dragons are there for scare tactics mostly, see one charging and enemies try knocking it down. That plus the acidic spit make it really useful.

If you're having trouble you may want to try the deer. Fusion a deer and you end up with around 50 damage that skips the first line of wall. If a line gets frozen start thinking about a way to fusion units to them once they are thawed out.

4. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    So I'm just into the second area - I'm just wondering why all my units have long since capped at 'Level 5' (2000 exp)? Seems they can't get any stronger anymore... seems a bit weird?

Jamie.

5. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    Nah it literally will stay stuck on the cloud sync screen, no matter how long I wait. I never get a conflict message because it never gets past "syncing o the cloud".

That's on my 4s btw, on my iPad it works great.

6. bababewey

bababewey Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    I really really wanted to like this, I just don't enjoy the combat, oh well.

7. chris1215

chris1215 Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Looking for some help.I'm still sort of in the first area and my fairy, bow guy, and my bear are all maxed at level 5. Do they not go any higher?

8. bigsid

bigsid Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    That's the level cap for units.

9. bigsid

bigsid Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I only had that issue if I tapped on the screen to bypass the ubisoft/capy/tag logos. Waiting for them to play out fully worked for me and others. Strange that it doesn't work for you.

10. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    This kills my iPhone 5 battery, anyone else? ;P But I love playing at breaks during work xD

11. JagerBombS

JagerBombS Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I'm stuck! I'm in the second campaign and just into the "town" I guess u could call it. I beat the guards to receive the knights, and then it says to fight your way to the manor to the north. There is a guard at the entrance to the north and I can NOT engage him! I've tried everything....swiping, nothing works. Am I missing something or SOL?

12. OficialR2

OficialR2 New Member

Jan 26, 2013
    I have had the same problem. I was just going to the necromancer stage and both my saves got "corrupted" and deleted. I managed to keep playing but looking at the multiplayer I saw that all the artifacts and character I unlocked in the first scenario were gone. Please fix this!

Also the game could have a new game option without all the tutorial part.

Despite this bugs the game is awesome! Haven't even finished but am hoping for an expansion or sequel :p

13. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    #333 VeganTnT, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
    Tap on yourself to start a conversation with he Knight. He'll say the same thing as before but Godric will talk back and start a fight.

14. lacedolphin

lacedolphin Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I'm having alot of crashing at the protecting the acorn fight. I have to do a full reboot after each crash to get it to boot back up, not to mention I keep loosing my butt on top of the crashing!

15. RichRuzz

RichRuzz Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    My gameplay time on the save is going crazy also. This happening for anyone else?

16. Kour

Kour Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Absolutely amazing weather today and playing this in the sun with a cold one is just the perfect way to spend a Sunday.

17. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    This game is GREAT!!! Anyway, are crystal and rock reaources are limited? If not, can someone tell me where to grind?

18. Yume

Yume Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    I like it :)
    But I'd do something about the controls. It isn't clear where you have to click on the map.

19. Naked Snake

Naked Snake Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Been paying close attention to the launch of this game, it sounds good but I'll wait for some patches before buying. Hope it's as good as most people are saying, I think I'd enjoy it.

20. Dannyz2000

Dannyz2000 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the grids in battle, to get just the units?