Migalolo, The Free Magical 90-minute eBook, Captivates Young Audiences

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Migalolo, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Migalolo

Migalolo New Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Hi all,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I wanted to briefly fill you in on Migalolo, a brand new 90-minute eBook app that children of all ages will enjoy. Migalolo will captivate young audiences as they learn about key topics related to ocean conservation.

This educational app for kids of all ages is completely FREE. Yes I said it - FREE!

What makes this eBook unlike any other eBook is that it was created by award-winning Composer Shirley Choi and her creative team at Happy Diamond Music Studio. Her team designed this app to take kids on an underwater adventure from the Great Barrier reef in Australia all the way across the Pacific Ocean to the shores of Hong Kong. Children can expand their creativity and broaden their imaginations with Migalolo.

The best part about this app is that itÂ’s comprised of 9 interactive chapters featuring foot-tapping and fin-flapping original songs. Each tune has a story of its own and children of all ages will dive in and sing along with their new ocean friends. I highly recommend this app to anyone with children who want to learn and play in a fun and engaging way. Dive under the sea and journey through this educational musical eBook and let me know what you think!

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/migalolo-ocean-ebook-1st-2nd/id950565738?ls=1&mt=8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]