Midnight Star: Renegade (mobile shooter from Industrial Toys)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by steakbacon, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steakbacon

steakbacon Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Los Angeles County
    Looking for Android Testers

Hello!

We have started testing Renegade on Android devices and we are looking for a few people to join our test group. If interested send us a note ([email protected]).

To bring y'all up to date we have been beta testing on iOS via soft launch in Australia for about 10 days now. Lot's of new stuff in the game including daily and weekly events. Would looooove to get more feedback especially from Android players.

There's also some new Let's Play videos up.

Thanks!

2. richdmoore

richdmoore Active Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Does this have MFI controller support? How about an Apple TV version once iOS 10 is released and controller only games are legal in the App Store?

3. steakbacon

steakbacon Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Los Angeles County
    Hey @richdmoore not out of the gate - first things first we gotta launch for iPhone and touch input. BTW - game is out next week.

4. Tychaeus

Tychaeus Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2015
    IPAD 4? plspls

Any way I could petition you guys to add some...or better..support for IPAD 4 sometime before release, if not, at least a patch somewhere down the line? I don't mean re-optimizing and all that work, could you just add a settings menu to tone down some of the more graphics/RAM intensive features so it would run more smoothly on IPAD 4? I have been testing it for months now and I can stand to play about 4-5 stages before I can't stand it anymore its so laggy. Settings menu for lower end devices save a lot of games from losing customers. Mobius Final Fantasy did the most amazing thing ive seen a mobile game do so far where this is concerned. They had like 3 different iterations of the game graphic wise and depending on your device you downloaded a certain build, PLUS they had resolution AND framerate vs battery settings. On max settings my IPAD stutters to the point I would not be playing Mobius, but thanks to how they designed their release I can play this game perfectly smooth as butter on medium..not as beautiful, but still looks pretty good, even IPAD 3 users can play on lower settings.

Just a hopeful thought from a huge fan of your upcoming game! Give it some thought!

Thanks,
    Sid

5. steakbacon

steakbacon Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Los Angeles County
    Thanks Sid for the feedback. We'll definitely be looking at more optimization work as we go. Good suggestions there.

6. richdmoore

richdmoore Active Member

Feb 3, 2014
    Thanks. Hopefully an Atv and iOS MFI controller compatible version will be added in a later revision of this app.