Universal Middle Manager of Justice - (by Double Fine Productions, Inc.) - Universal

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 5, 2012.

1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I thought you go in to battle with four but have more in the base?

2. Raiel

Raiel Member

Oct 1, 2012
    No, unfortunately as it currently stands you can only have 4 active members in the base at any time. You can have any of your heroes on the battlefield though. Up to 4 can be in any battle. It looks like you can have any number of battles going on, with only one being directly viewed by you. The other would be in automatic delegation mode.

My guess is that the 4 heroes at the base thing is to constrain the progress; if everyone was there at the same time, you'd zoom through the game's second half as it currently stands. To get this all to balance out, they need to put a lot more work into keeping your heroes engaged out in the field.

3. Sylvr

Sylvr Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    i guess I've beaten the game.

fyi, absolutely no need for iap or much grinding. this is a far cry from other builder/time sink games as it keeps you active the whole time. for those who dont know, you can set training schedules and press the power button on the ipad/iphone and it will still tick down.

i unlocked all the maps, beaten all the bosses, have all the costumes, snacks, and equipment unlocked. end game is just collecting coins, keeping the districts happy, and finishing up getting everyone to level 10 and upgrading all the furniture.

it was a really fun, interesting ride. i never used any iap, nor actually found out how to get to the iap store. i imagine there were a few moments were they ask me if i am interested in buying more coins if i didnt have enough for a given item, but now that i have more than enough coins i dont even know how to get to the iap section.

it was a ton of fun and i had some real laughs. double fine needs to come out with an update and more games for ios so i can throw some well deserved money their way. thank you df and keep up the good work!

4. randomisthehero

randomisthehero Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Florida
    Maybe I'm just not seeing it but can someone please tell me how to add more rooms in this game,I think I pretty much looked everywhere and didn't find where to.

5. redcoat

redcoat Active Member

Jul 13, 2012
    student
    las vegas
    You click the lobby where your heroes roam around if they arent currently doing anything

6. randomisthehero

randomisthehero Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Florida
    Thank you so much!

7. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    Double Fine released an update earlier this month, adding a new hero and two new quests.

There are some bugs at the moment, but DF is working on the update to fix all the issues.

8. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    I beat the new update. What were the bugs?

9. windwarz

windwarz Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Didn't realize there's an update on this game.. Thanks for the info! Time to manage my superheroes :D

10. slammajamma28

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    Apparently some people were having iCloud issues. I don't use the iCloud feature, so I didn't run into it.
    There are supposed to be new achievements, but they were forgotten. They should be in the next update.
    There are some issues in the Hero selection. Sometimes one will be deselected. Sometimes they will appear in their original costume.
    Someone else mentioned "When doing the meteor super move (or was it the butt drop?) the hero drops off the screen and will sit below the bottom edge. That he is is still there I saw from doing something where you see some +something over the heroes’ heads."

There are threads over at the Double Fine forums
    http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewforum/42/

An update to fix these issues should be coming soon.

11. slammajamma28

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    Apologies for the double post bump, but the new update is out.

Big fixes include:
    - Major memory leak fix!
    - No more silly big coins on the map after an iCloud load.
    - 3 new achievements enables!

This update is over 50 MB, so you'll need that WiFi.

12. Peoke

Peoke Member

Dec 17, 2010
    How do I reset my progress? I haven't played for a while and just want to start from scratch

13. slammajamma28

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    Since I don't ACTUALLY want to try to reset my game (nor do I use cloud storage)... my guess would be to delete the app. Then go into to iPhone settings, navigate to the manage iCloud Storage screen and and remove MMOJ from the backups as well as the Documents and Data (if it is in there).

I didn't even notice MMOJ doesn't have a reset function within the game. Thats usually a common feature in most apps.

14. Peoke

Peoke Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Can somebody please explain how the timers work? Sometimes when I leave the game the timers keeps counting down. But last night I put all my guys to the gym before I went to bed, but this morning they are still at the gym. It should only take about 5 minutes

15. Devok

Devok Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    No one has finished the game unless you beat the final boss beastly, his way to powerfully even maxing your Herod to lv20, you stand no chance unless you spent iap. Leach character max level is lv20 and you can only have 4 Heros, this makes no sense cause you can't win once you reached the max level and max level for enemy's can be lv100.

In guessing they are going to update this known issue, makes sense that you can't level beyond the point where an enemy kills you with a single hit.

16. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I could last a few hits on my first account. But yeah he's way OP.

17. Andreas P.

Andreas P. Member

May 7, 2015