Universal Micro Breaker (by Raster Age)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Royce, Nov 13, 2019.

1. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    It is set as a staged release, so it probably won't auto update, however it should be possible to manually update the game. If not, maybe it needs some more time (I've released it about an hour ago).

2. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @Royce nah, it shows 1.0.13 correctly for me, although I manually checked for update on the App Store. So the new version is live for sure.

@BWDev congratulations on the update. That pretty much sums it up and I believe you fulfilled every request raised in this thread since the official release. Very impressive! I hope the game’s doing good worldwide. Still bar none my favorite brick smasher on any platform, from any era. So, yeah.

BWDev likes this.
  3. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    #43 BWDev, Jan 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
    @macplash Thanks! Yes, the most important improvements are done :) However I'll keep doing some minor updates such as further difficulty adjustments. I also plan a bigger update with an additional content together with the Android port.

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    So the update just became available for me. I guess it was an AppStore screw up. I could see the update notes and the AppStore said version 1.0.13 but there was no update option. Looking forward to trying the new controls.

5. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Update is awesome. The 5 levels of relative touch are a bit confusing but works pretty well. (Level 1 was enough on my iPhone X).

With this update, this is by far the best brick breaker on iOS. Thanks!

6. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
  7. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    This is a great game

Patricia A Thacker and BWDev like this.
  8. blueshoes

blueshoes New Member

Feb 18, 2020
    Male
    I am just curious: Many years ago I loved to play a game called 3D Brick Breaker Revolution, which was then sadly discontinued. Yesterday I searched the AppStore to see if there is something to replace it. I am very happy that I found Micro Breaker - great game!! Gives me that same feeling. Is there a connection?

Patricia A Thacker likes this.
  9. BWDev

BWDev Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Male
    Developer
    @blueshoes Thank you, I'm glad to hear you like it! The game isn't connected in any way with the 3D Brick Breaker Revolution.

10. The Nomad

The Nomad New Member

Oct 21, 2020
    Male
    How does one change the cryptic user name assigned to you when you first launch the game. Do you have to be a paying customer or free to play users can also change that name ?

11. Patricia A Thacker

Patricia A Thacker New Member

Oct 22, 2020
    Female
    I love this game but no longer have an iPhone can I purchase and play on my galaxya20 android