Meteorfall - Roguelike deck builder

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by slothwerks, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ComplaintDept

ComplaintDept Member

Jun 30, 2015
    Wow

This looks fantastic, I can't wait to actually play the game! If you need beta testers count me in.

2. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    The designs are definitely unique!

3. ericmbernier

ericmbernier Member
    Patreon Bronze

Saw this on Twitter a few times now. If you're still looking for beta testers when the time rolls around count me in!

4. slothwerks

slothwerks Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Will do!

I wanted to share this .gif I posted today on Twitter - I've been getting a lot of great feedback on improving the animations, and things are starting to look really nice!

[​IMG]

5. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
  6. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    #26 Misguided, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    @slothwerks when the blue card drops down, it is more or less like a screen flash, which is not a good thing. Not sure what to suggest that won't make the animation too long. The other card drop doesn't seem nearly as prominent (I.e. It's much less annoying), maybe because it is in the corner. Very cool otherwise.

7. Amesiu

Amesiu Member

Feb 3, 2016
    #27 Amesiu, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Looks so great! Good luck your team!

8. slothwerks

Patreon Silver

That's helpful feedback! I was kind thinking the same, but it helps to hear someone else point it out. I'll see what I can do to improve how that looks. Thank you!

9. cokamouse

cokamouse Active Member

Oct 12, 2016
    iOS Game Reviewer & webdev
    Mississauga ONTARIO
    I adore games by Tiny Touch Tales but I'm delighted to see another contender taking up the challenge of making a great single player card game for the iPhone!

10. Misguided

Jan 27, 2009
    You are most welcome. While I'm not epileptic, I tend to get disoriented by flashes and nauseated by uncontrolled camera movement like screen shake or sudden re-orientation of the camera. It is frustrating when I can't play a game I'm interested in because of that sort of thing, so thanks for listening (and to be clear, I don't think this would necessarily be bad enough to be a major problem, just explaining why I am appreciative).

11. slothwerks

Patreon Silver

I got Evgeny (the artist) to join Twitter, and he posted some new designs that he was working on for Meteorfall! There are a bunch more designs on his Behance portfolio as well. If you want to see more Meteorfall art and all the other cool stuff he's worked on, check out his portfolio and follow him on Twitter. He's a creative genius and so fun to work with. We've wrapped up most of the art on Meteorfall and I believe he's also looking for new freelance projects if you're a dev and need some great art for your game.

Portfolio including Meteorfall & other projects
    https://www.behance.net/EugeneViitman

Follow Evgeny on Twitter
    https://twitter.com/EvgenyViitman

[​IMG]

12. AlexanderHamilton

AlexanderHamilton Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2016
    I'm a huge fan of all your influences! Would love to test this when it comes time for that. I love the art style - definitely not one that I've seen before in a game and very unique in comparison to most mobile card games

13. slothwerks

Patreon Silver

Hi all!

I've finally gotten to the point where I'm looking for some more internal feedback and need some testers to help test. If you're interested in helping to test for iOS or Android, please send me the email I should use for TestFlight / Google Play. You can PM me here, though sometimes my inbox is full, so a better bet is to email me: superpeon1 at gmail dot com. You can also DM me on Twitter. Posting your email here also works if you're comfortable with that (please include what plaform: iOS or Android that I should add you to)

Thanks for your help in advance!

Thanks,
    Eric

14. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    [email protected] iOS 10 iPhone 7

I also emailed you earlier due to twitter just not sure if you got it =]

15. utestme

utestme Member

Mar 13, 2017
  16. Daerricx

Daerricx Member

Jul 26, 2014
    Beta request

Hey there! [email protected] is my Apple email. iOS 11 and iPhone 6s is what I’m running would love to test.

17. MannyDangerfield

MannyDangerfield New Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Email sent, looking forward to it.

18. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    I think it's time I let another deck-building Roguelike other than Dream Quest enter my heart. TestFlight me at [email protected] ios 10.3, ipad air if there's any space!

19. sarazeen

sarazeen Member

Jun 24, 2016
  20. Prophecy07

Prophecy07 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    [email protected]
    Ios11, 7+

Deckbuilders are my jam! Both physical and digital!

Have testflight and happy to help make this the best it can be!