Universal Meteorfall: Journey (by Eric Farraro)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 24, 2018.

1. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    The Demon update is so good. I really love card games and Meteorfall is the only one that can rival and maybe surpass my complete devotion to Solitairica.

The last update adds so much depth to the game. My only complain is that after you unlock all the available cards, the in game currency lose its value.

I really hope that the dev continues to support and update this game (i don't mind paying for future updates if this helps) , because is simply amazing. Perfect for mobile.

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This is the best deck building game

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
  4. archinerate

archinerate Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2014
    All these updates are nice and well but can we get icloud save support?

lezrock and ioso like this.
  5. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    Had to delete the game for space problems and now i lost all of my progress and gems?!

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This is on sale for £1.99 which is equal to the cheapest it’s ever been. I think I’ll have to pick it up as I never got this as I got into these games after it’s release.

I know it’s pretty popular here and had a lot of updates so all looks great.

7. Got a chance to try the beta recently. Love it and buy it now

ste86uk likes this.
  8. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    So I’m extremely late to this party and can already see I’ll be addicted as it’s like notfm so I’m going to love it.

Any advice on class? What’s best to start off to learn this game. I tried the wizard first but that didn’t go well, tried the warrior next that wasn’t bad. Then I tried the necromancer and thought I did really well and it’s still going!

9. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Had a really good run as Mischief just but using lots of stabs and boots to give me loads of attacks every turn buffed by lots of equips my whole character picture was filled with buffs and abilities that do more damage the more attacks I’ve done and heal me for every buff I have and every attack I do!

Yet I somehow got in a bad situation where someone using acid trap severely limited my attack options and I lost....after slaughtering bosses and everything else before it!

I didn’t even like Mischief before this run I was preferring Muldorf.

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Sorry to spam but wanted to share my first victory, my deck destroyed all. Beat the final boss in 1 round.

Attached Files:

stubbieoz likes this.
  11. My total score is consistent and it's around 150-170 :cool: