Android Metalbate Core FREE. BEST GAME

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Just Another Game, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Just Another Game

Jul 22, 2020
    Male
    [​IMG]
    Greetings! I want to present my top down shooter ... about robots ... about cars ... pieces of iron, yes. I must say right away that this is a prequel to my other game - Dominator.
    "Your task in the game is to assemble your death machine and go through the levels through the crowds of enemies, smashing everyone into metal parts and pieces of meat." So it is, so I will leave it that way.
    There is no plot as such, but there is an explanation from me what is going on at all:
    In 1984, the first letter came to Earth threatening humanity for using machine intelligence from space, and in 1988 the first machine uprising took place. Later, a planet was discovered, inhabited by robots, iron and other machine intelligence, from which threats were sent. And so in 2024, the "inhabitants" of this planet began to land on Earth and fight for those who are so similar to them and continue the uprising ... in order to eventually colonize the planet or completely destroy humanity, leaving only machines.

I was inspired by the transmission of Battle Bots. She was once shown on TV and as a child I liked to watch these robots fights, but then it seemed to me that these robots were fighting themselves. And when I saw this program again, after 14 years, I realized that it would be fun to do something like that in the game.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of the advantages, I can distinguish the following:

• Beautiful graphics
    • METAL MUSIC
    • Change of weather
    • 15 lvls
    • A bunch of weapons and details
    • Three locations
    You can download the game for Android on Google Play (free).

Thank you all, I look forward to your feedback.
    P.S This is my first serious game.