Universal Metal Slug Defense (by SNK Playmore)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 1, 2014.

1. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Snail house is another option. Highly recommended for endless snails coming out :)

I also created a deck of monster machines. I DO NOT recommend this tactic... you need to get some quick units out fast in order to defend your base early.

2. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Yep... this game is dead in the gutter! Thanks a lot SNK!

3. syvcthr

syvcthr New Member

Aug 20, 2016
    I lost my data when I was watching video in free menu. My phone restarts and when I went back to game it says retrieve data when you first run the game after you install it.

What is this a bug? just watching video and then it lost my data? I'm so frustrated right now.

I tried to copy the SNK folder and the other folder in the data, then replacing the downloaded data when it turn back to zero but it didn't work.

For me this game is so good but this issue bothers my after some effort then it'll go down to nothing.

Can't go to MSA, that game requires internet and I heard from ppl MSD was better.

Any hope I can retrieve my data? since I never saved it to the server.

4. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

I don't think you can as you never saved it. The funny thing is the last update to this game was a 153mb bug fixed, that's all, which is almost the size of the game.

As for your statement, Metal Slug Attack is PATHETIC. MSD is so much better, but currently dead. SNK have no idea how to take care of their clients.

5. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

So does anyone still play this game? I tried to do a wifi online game over the weekend but found no one.

6. D-tron23

D-tron23 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    It's your boy D-tron23! I have the game installed on my phone but I don't play it anymore.

7. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Same. I still have it on my iPad but haven't played it in a long long time.

8. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

I've decided to start this game again. I must say that it ages quite well. Starting over feels like I'm playing the game for the first time.

9. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Does anyone remember how to unlock Allan O'Neil (Wrath)? I am starting playing the game again and forgot how to do this