Universal Metal Slug Defense (by SNK Playmore)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 1, 2014.

1. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

I got on my iPad and I probably will, but can't see it being better than MSD. The interface is so much more complicated.

2. D-tron23

D-tron23 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    RIP Metal Slug Defense?

:confused: Could this be it?

3. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

I hope, I just hope, they have 1 final update. That's all I want. But they won't delete the game off the database or anything like that lol.

4. D-tron23

Aug 7, 2014
    You'll be missed MSD.

In any case, what is your guys favorite unit that appeared in the game? Mine is Metal Rear :p

5. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

I'd say Jupiter King (original), closely followed by Leona.

6. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

154mb bug fix update? Even updates with other things including bug fixes haven't been that big. Heck the entire app itself was less than 100mb. What gives?

7. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Ok... so it looks like now is the time to loosen up and spend all our medals on units. Are you guys going to buy anything?

8. D-tron23

Aug 7, 2014
    I've been wanting to make a jungle deck. Thats about it for me :p

9. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Is there enough for that though? Who would it consist of?

10. D-tron23

Aug 7, 2014
    The deck I created was meant to be fun to use and by no means is a competitive deck. Units are Native, Native (bird), utan, Anti-air craft (has leaves on it meaning in could be used in a jungle like environment), MV-280B (typical vehicle used for transportation in jungles), Donkey Slug (I feel like a donkey fits well in the type of animal that would be used as transportation in a jungle), Huge Ivy, Giant Caterpillar, Elephant Slug, and Sol Dae Rokker. :cool:

11. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

That's still a pretty good deck. You can even include the snails in there too :)

I went on a bit of a spending splurge myself. I bought Athena (good defensive unit when she applies her specialty), original Keesi (picture below), Big John, Green Hazmat Solider (Mummy grenades) and I can't think of it's name, but that thing with long legs that unleashes the hooks.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

You can also use Huge Locust and Elephant (Battery) too :)

13. D-tron23

Aug 7, 2014
    I replaced huge ivy for elephant slug (battery) :)

14. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Snail house is another option. Highly recommended for endless snails coming out :)

I also created a deck of monster machines. I DO NOT recommend this tactic... you need to get some quick units out fast in order to defend your base early.

15. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Yep... this game is dead in the gutter! Thanks a lot SNK!

16. syvcthr

syvcthr New Member

Aug 20, 2016
    I lost my data when I was watching video in free menu. My phone restarts and when I went back to game it says retrieve data when you first run the game after you install it.

What is this a bug? just watching video and then it lost my data? I'm so frustrated right now.

I tried to copy the SNK folder and the other folder in the data, then replacing the downloaded data when it turn back to zero but it didn't work.

For me this game is so good but this issue bothers my after some effort then it'll go down to nothing.

Can't go to MSA, that game requires internet and I heard from ppl MSD was better.

Any hope I can retrieve my data? since I never saved it to the server.

17. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

I don't think you can as you never saved it. The funny thing is the last update to this game was a 153mb bug fixed, that's all, which is almost the size of the game.

As for your statement, Metal Slug Attack is PATHETIC. MSD is so much better, but currently dead. SNK have no idea how to take care of their clients.

18. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

So does anyone still play this game? I tried to do a wifi online game over the weekend but found no one.

19. D-tron23

Aug 7, 2014
    It's your boy D-tron23! I have the game installed on my phone but I don't play it anymore.

20. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Same. I still have it on my iPad but haven't played it in a long long time.