Universal Metal Slug Defense (by SNK Playmore)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 1, 2014.

1. joseph1234

joseph1234 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    i dont know why you thought that way,they still get income from msd thru ads and could go atleast for months.. msa is still in beta testing(just 1k downloads in googleplay and counting), if ever msa gets officially released..its more probable that all our data during the open beta gets wiped outd(i hope it doesnt)..like just what happened in the close beta.

2. mikmsd

mikmsd Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Again, if you make max every time (60 points), that's 166 games for EACH unit! 666 games to get all of them. Holy cow.

You can't use all of them in the same deck. Which one is best? They all have identical attacks.

3. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Well-Known Member

Searching around, I found this:

https://youtu.be/2SlAc-4xuMc?t=1m42s

Heh. Didn't realise they'd originally been playable. He takes out that freakin' helicopter by shooting the ground.

4. mikmsd

mikmsd Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    I reached the devil rank.

Funny thing is that, when you touch her boobs, she timidly smiles and gives this message:
    [​IMG]

When you touch her face, this is the message:
    [​IMG]

5. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness. Interactive cyber sex on a game played by children??

6. mikmsd

mikmsd Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Cool but not fapable, unfortunately.

I'm almost reaching 10k. What devil unit should I get? Are all the same? I'm not going to play hundred games more to get the other devil units. I'll be very pissed if SNK makes one of them much better than the other later.

Another complain; playing co op, some idiots use a bunch of 999 AP units. When I finish the stage, the idiots are just releasing a single boss unit! What a drag.

My deck is 1600 AP now.
    Red samurai
    snail house
    slug car
    new blue car
    black hound
    ptolemaic slug
    slug flyer.

When I co play with other rush units players, I can finish a stage in less than a minute.

Now I'm going to troll players with boss units. Going to let them play almost by themselves so they can see how it is.

7. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

You'll make things harder on yourself by doing that though.

I have Wrath Allen in my deck, but that's because he's almost unstoppable. His AP is well worth it, but I never have him in a deck that has a 1000 limit.

8. mikmsd

mikmsd Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    But Wrath Allen moves FAST. It can be useful.

Now imagine a guy with Kraken, Big Shee, Keesi and both Rebels. His "fast" unit was the blue hi-do! I finished the stage and he just spawned the Gigant.

Not going to whine too much. Is that I hate to play alone in co-op.

9. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Question guys - how do I know how many wins I've had? I'm a fair way off 166 but I would like to know - for my own progress :)

Thank you

10. mikmsd

mikmsd Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Info about the super devil unit. I bought the second one (Marco I think). Don't know how it compares to the other super devil units.

It sucks. 999AP. Not much HP 12500, take ages to build the special and when you try to use it, can be knocked back easily.

Huge waste! Maybe they'll make it less useless in the next update but don't bother.

Why four of the same crappy units?

11. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Well-Known Member

That may not be easy to figure out. If you got the exact same amount of points each battle it'd be simple, but since you likely haven't, you'll need to first guess your average per battle and then divide your total score by that.

My guess is that production / special charge / damage / health probably vary somewhat between them. Even units which're all marked the same in terms of production apparently vary a little bit.

And if they don't... well, it's nice to be able to personalise a deck, knowing that there's no "best pick" and you can go with a choice based on cosmetics.

It's possible they'll be rebalanced later, who knows.

12. Brockolli3000

Brockolli3000 Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Oh wow, I just realized, that I wasted hours for getting a unit (Super Devil) that is COMPLETLY useless in 1 vs 1 matches... Well played SNK.. well played!

13. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

I'm guessing by that statement, I'm not missing out on anything in this particular event if I don't finish it?

14. Brockolli3000

Brockolli3000 Member

Mar 11, 2015
    Yes, you are not missing out anything.

15. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any clue as to when Metal Slug Attack is going to be released?

16. D-tron23

D-tron23 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    In their announcement on their official webpage, it states early 2016 and with the 150,000 "pre-register" milestone recently being reached, and stating once 200,000 "pre -registers" have been reached the game will become available. It is likely to come out next month if development goes well.

17. TheSorRoW

TheSorRoW Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Is the event still going? Or if I update its gone along with all my points? I'm getting close to get the kraken

18. D-tron23

D-tron23 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2014
    The event still ongoing if you update the game:cool:

19. TheSorRoW

TheSorRoW Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Thank you for telling me :)

20. dubsman

dubsman Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Why theres no thread for MSA, you guys know?