Universal Metal Slug Defense (by SNK Playmore)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 1, 2014.

1. Slavko

Slavko New Member

Jan 17, 2016
    The prices will be down for how long?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Is there anyone who I should not have in my deck at this stage? I don't want the repelling attacks to affect me. So far this is my deck - please advise if you think I should remove anyone:

Leona, Mai, Iori, Wrath Allen, Elephant Slug (original, fireball), General Morden (original carpet bombing), Stone Turtle, Jupiter King Mk I, Jupiter King Mk II, Slug Gigant.

3. joseph1234

joseph1234 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2014
    #3463 joseph1234, Jan 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    @fio.. try this units,
    sandbag(stalling early),3ton utility truck(once you installed 3 or 4 trucks rugal will be locked,also serves as meatshield for any bullet it reflects),elite arabian soldier(fast stall and cheap ap),the snow men(stalls too and cheap ap)..and a bunch of damagers..

i got a vid using free units only and their lvl ranges from 20-40

also based in your question,elephant slug and slug gigant are more prone to reflects in your deck

https://youtu.be/uNdDa3FN4qU

4. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks for your tips Joseph - I will alter my 3rd deck to these changes.

I'm almost convinced I'm doing something wrong though... I keep playing Esaka stages but haven't yet got any invitation to take him on. How long did it take you before you first got it?

5. joseph1234

Jun 27, 2014
    my first invitation drop came on kof stage 1,(5 tries)..
    2nd invitation dropped 1 day after, its probably on 5% chance i guess,

6. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

And just to confirm you're doing this on the Esaka stages for KOF correct?

7. joseph1234

Jun 27, 2014
    #3467 joseph1234, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    yeah.. the one in the red world with the stage (F) icon on it (60 sorties)..
    btw i made a guide on the day i got it..6-7 days had past and it got 1.1k views already(so assuming many people doesnt got it yet), heres the link
    globalmetalslugdefense.blogspot.com/2016/01/getting-to-rugal.html?m=0
    edit: also as a sidenote, the invitation acts like pows..so you got to hit some places for it to drop in the stage..
    KoF stage 1 drops 5 items compared to the other stages(with 4),so theoreticaly kof stage 1 is preffered,but some people got them in other stages as well so its heavily lucked based

8. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link mate. I need to add Donald Morden back in my deck. I guess the carpet bomb of his will come in handy for this. Keep replaying stage 1 until I'm successful. Thanks Joseph :D

9. Brockolli3000

Brockolli3000 Member

Mar 11, 2015
    It took me at least 4-5 days for 2 Invitation drops. Its ridicolous.

10. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Sure is.

I finally got the invitation last night and managed to beat him in my first attempt... but the following 2 attempts since I lost lol.

Here is my advise (also thanks for Joseph for the Morden recommendation).

My deck:

Leona, Mai, Iori, Wrath Allan, Elephant Slug, General Morden, Stone Turtle, Jupiter King MkI, Jupiter King MkII, Slug Gigant

From my deck, DO NOT USE Leona, Mai of Elephant Slug. Leona, as a melee unit, gets killed straight away, and Mai and Elephant slug have their attacks repelled and sent back to work against us.

Units like J King I works well as he attacks from a distance and becomes a good shield. J King II also works well as a shield and his missile attacks does decent damage. Stone Turtle is ok. He acts as a good shield but being an up-close melee unit means he can die pretty quickly.

The Metal Slug attack is useless as it will go straight through him most of the time and not be of any effect.

My advice, use AP max from the start and have a mixture of strong melee units, shield units and units that have long range.

11. Yunododis

Yunododis New Member

Jan 22, 2016
    #3471 Yunododis, Jan 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Why not simply use root applications?

Why not use Lucky Patcher, GameKiller or SBGameHacker? As a Pay2Win game I didn't wait to use those applications. I see you all have imense trouble getting units, and if you all look at the 1v1 VS All Classes players they all got LVL 40 units and all PoW's unlocked. It's not because they farmed for hours and hours, it's because they use those kind of applications. Please stop wasting your time on a P2W game that doesn't have ANY kind of online backup. It means that if you lose your data u gotta restart from scratch. Please... just don't.

12. joseph1234

Jun 27, 2014
    hey man, thats a choice..we know people use em on pvp but whats the point of a game if your gonna go the easy way.. some of us just enjoys it nonetheless. the only thing im pissed about in pvp are the blatant hackers ingame(mass produce units in seconds or endless msa).. if your gonna encourage the use of those medal hacking tools(root users/jailbreak access).. then just do too what i just mentioned(hack blatantly ingame), they go hand in hand(rooting/jailbreak has access to those)..
    but as i said thats choice, either you win or lose in pvp..
    also try helium(the only thing i know in android that can save datafiles in android).

13. joseph1234

Jun 27, 2014
    First impression of msa

i did an article about MSA.. also for region blocked players.. i took the extra effort of uploading the apk of msa in there.. if you could find the link in theory it could work.. theres a japan exclusive game im playing occasionaly only and it can work in my area, i just got the apk in another site(not googleplay) so hopefully my msa apk will work too

http://globalmetalslugdefense.blogspot.com/2016/01/metal-slug-attack-open-beta-first.html?showComment=1453432289984&m=1#c8742649125930321694

14. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Well-Known Member

Until you allow the next update to be installed.

New updates are generally released fortnightly, on Thursdays.

15. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

Just after opinions. Is the Keesi we wanted for so long worth paying 200 medals for? We most likely have an iOS update this Thursday and wouldn't want to miss out on the discount to 200 medals.

16. joseph1234

Jun 27, 2014
    that depends.. keesi 2 is good for stall and defensive decks.. most people in android still uses it though

17. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Well-Known Member

The new update introduces Metal Slug's traditional dating sim elements.

18. Fio

Fio Well-Known Member

#3478 Fio, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    What I like about the new update is it's co-op vs AI (which is cool). What I don't like is that it's limited AP. That blows big time. Everytime we move to a new stage, we need to search for partners again and completely reshuffle our decks. It's gay. Especially that stage where you have 2 Stone Turtles coming towards you and we only have small units to use.

My advice, ALWAYS have Wrath Allen O'Neill as well as a small KOF unit handy.

19. mikmsd

mikmsd Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    Wasn't playing the game till the latest update (1.41.1). With co-op the game became less a boring. Unfortunately it hogs so much battery, that after half hour, my battery is at 25%.

Cooperation is quite easy though. I go to HELL mode using 2160 AP:

Must-have units are Snail House and both elephants. They build fast and crush units, receiving the silver medal every single time. The snail house I use only one or two max so it doesn't limit units during game.

You get 50+10 medals on each game. When you make 10k points you get SUPERDEVIL class and you'll able to buy some new units:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUX5aLNrP_A
    To get 10k points you have to play 166 games (60 points each).

So 250 games to release the Kraken and ONE of those special units.

20. kozz84

kozz84 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    To me it feels they are saying goodbye with these devil units. Ow well it was fun while it lasted, time to move on to msa.

PS Damn. 250 games is a lot of grinding.