Metal Gear Solid Touch dated for MARCH!!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by DieseliPhone, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieseliPhone

DieseliPhone Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009
  2. MyiPhone

MyiPhone Member

Feb 20, 2009
    wohooooooooooo ... so many good games to play!!!!!

3. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    yaahhh i want snakeee

4. I can't wait until it comes out. This game looks like it's going to be fun.

5. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Looks like it has been approved already, maybe Konami is just trying to get some more publicity before they decide to release...I know a lot of people here feel this game won't be good at all, but no one can make that claim without actually having played the game first, so until then, no more "it's just MGS Duck Hunt" posts :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

6. Rasterico

Rasterico Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    United Kingdom

Its showing in europe on the appstore search function too! (well the text is like your above screenshot)...

Now if only they'd release Lets Golf this week I think this months library would be complete for me...

7. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    From what i can gather if it's showing up in the search already we should see it within the next few days.... Riiiiight???.......:confused:

8. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    And complete in just over a week

9. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    I'm pretty much positive Apple has already approved it, and now all that needs to happen is for Konami to click a button or let Apple know when they want it released...could be anytime really, only they know :confused:

10. inferi22

inferi22 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    well apex designs had a link on appstore more than a month before payback came out

11. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    i think i might hold off on this and go for the new terminator:confused: i dont really know yet but by the ooks of this i dont have much time to decide...

12. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    The Terminator game comes in May, so why not go for both after hearing reviews about them? :)

13. Rasterico

Jan 21, 2009
    United Kingdom

Your'e gonna hold off buying this and wait till may 22nd for terminator? Good luck with that, I dont think I could wait that long to find out if its any good or not, I reckon by may 22nd we could already have the next free installment of MGST to play with!

14. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Well, why dont you just be a downer.:(

Jk, that would stink though

15. BulletDev

BulletDev Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    produce applications under "Bullet Development"
    Vancouver, BC
    Wow. There are way too many big titles coming out this month..... good for most, but bad for me.

How does April look?

16. 1337brian

1337brian Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    In My Head
    Depends...I thought Bullet skater was coming? ;)

17. Chengjie

Chengjie Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Honestly speaking, I am actually expecting the Terminator game much more than the MGS game due to the MGS game design.
    No matter what, the MGS on iphone will never be like on console. Thus, it will not be as intense as console ones(not to mention the well written story).
    I really really want to see some premium priced game for hardcore gamers on iphone. Hopefully, Terminator is going to be a FPS game with adequate graphics and game play time. I am a huge fan of Terminator series.:eek:

18. Rasterico

Jan 21, 2009
    United Kingdom

Im pretty sure the story in MGST will tie in really well with the console versions... I hope the terminator game is cool too but if its out in around 9 weeks time and all they have to show for it is an artists rendition and no actual screenshots let alone movies, i wont hold my breath in anticipation...

19. spiffyone

spiffyone Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I don't mind that it's a tap screen shooter. They're analogous to light gun shooters, and I like those.

My issue is that MGS is noted for story, and what does Kojima Productions and Konami do? Tell the story in this game through text over static pictures you earn by beating a level.

Wow.

I'd rather they have done something like, say, Kojima's own Snatcher. Or his later Policenauts. Both of those had light gun shooting...but it was also a full fledged adventure game.

Imagine something like that, but with the MGS IP.

Or, hell, imagine Konami finally translating that game into English.

20. Rasterico

Jan 21, 2009
    United Kingdom
    I reckon there will be a lot more to the story than just that, im gonna wait till the final product comes out before I pass any more judgement.