Universal Mergeometry! (by Max Babenko)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Meltedmen, Oct 16, 2024 at 8:04 PM.

1. Meltedmen

Meltedmen Member

Sep 13, 2024
    Male
    Hey everyone!

I just released my puzzle game called Mergeometry, and I’m pretty stoked about it. I wanted to give a fresh take on the classic 2048 game, and I think I’ve done just that with two unique merging modes:

Form Merging Mode: You combine shapes and try to outsmart the game to score points.

Evolution Mode: Here, you merge elements and guide the evolution of life, starting from molecules and going all the way to humans and beyond.

I also added some fun features:

You can customize the grid size and throw in a bomb mode if you’re feeling adventurous.

There are several game modes like Classic, Timed, and Reverse to keep things fresh.

The game’s packed with vibrant colors that really pop!

I just launched it, so I’m still figuring things out. Would love any thoughts or feedback if you decide to give it a go!

DS

Attached Files:

2. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Just had a quick look and I can see myself playing some more of this; I like evolution mode, something a bit different in the genre even if it is just visually.

2 things are lacking for me. Firstly I really think that the tiles should visibly slide rather than immediately transitioning to their new position. It’s too abrupt as it stands.
    Secondly, you need some audible freed back when you make a move that doesn’t result in a match. Maybe a slight “swish” sound as the tiles move to the next position.

I’ll be interested to see any developments.

3. Meltedmen

Meltedmen Member

Sep 13, 2024
    Male

Thanks for your advice, I totally agree about both the sound and the tile animation. I’ll definitely implement that in the next version!

4. Mikeyz

Mikeyz Active Member

Aug 2, 2018
    Male
    Looks very cool !

Do you mind checking my DM please? :)