Universal Mental Hospital III (by Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tenb, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    ;) Thank you so much. I hope you will continue to rejoice.

2. wim

wim Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Igor migun. My vriend where is the first key?? Ther is no direction and really dificult to find.. Inmust say the graphics are REAl good!!! Smoot gameplay reminds of bioshok with the opening of closets and doors you ar a tallente man pleas dont stop a walktrough pleas

3. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    The key lies in the toilet to the washstand.

4. Aryagh18

Aryagh18 New Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Wow, the lite version is awesome (SPOILER- the last part when going in the elevator gave me a good jump scare :) Gamers need to here about this....should have a review from toucharcade

5. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Next will be a lot more scary moments ;)

6. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    I really like the look and feel of this game! My daughter who is an avid horror fan likes it too. I also did have a hard time locating the key. Didn't check the pooper. Can't wait to see what scares lie ahead. On a personal note to the developer... I am glad developing this game has been a distraction from the horrible things that are happening in your country. I hope peace finds it way to your people soon and I wish you great success with this game. You deserve it! Great job!

7. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #27 Rip73, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    Agreed.

And on a previous post that mentioned the lite version, any one even remotely interested or just on the fence, there's a link to the lite version in the first page of the thread (second post), download it and try it out, you'll definitely want to get the full version then.
    And the full version is savage value for money anyway right now so it's well worth picking up.

8. pkMinhas

pkMinhas Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Software development
    India
    I tried the Lite version. It stutters a bit on the iPhone 5C on certain occasions. Other than that, the game is pretty solid.

9. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Thank you very much for your words. :eek:

10. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I will try to carry out tests on your device.

11. wim

wim Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Short game but verry sweet pleas more content. I willl pay my vriend

12. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    App Store Reviews :)

Improves every time # ★★★★★
    by Notch7466848458 - Version - 0 - Dec 16, 2014

This game is the best horror game in the AppStore. It almost feels like Outlast a bit with the hiding in lockers. But I love Outlast and Mental Hospital. I own every mental hospital game including these. Mental Hospital eastern bloc, Mental Hospital eastern bloc 2, Mental Hospital 2, and now Mental Hospital 3. I highly recommend buying this it's worth the dollar. If you like horror games. :) every new game improves :D hope the developer makes the game longer or makes the 4th game of Mental Hospital with advanced cutscenes like Outlast. Well done Igor Migun # best game made from you yet. Just more animations and looking down to see your legs would be nice for the game. We also need parkour like outlast. Yes it's not needed but it would make the game more interesting. :D

Very immersive. ★★★★★
    by Averry15:) - Version - 0 - Dec 13, 2014

This game is one of the best horror games on the AppStore. I highly recommend it!

Awesome ★★★★★
    by Axkontn611 - Version - 0 - Dec 14, 2014

Awesome game 10/10

For those who doubt the purchase, there Lite version of the game.:D

13. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    The game has been updated to version 1.05, fixes minor bugs.

We also offer an overview of the game on e-Rapid Games:

Mental Hospital III – Games Review

In order for a horror game to be intense, it has to be played from a first person point of view and during the night, as this is the best way to get the most out of the frightening atmosphere that is portrayed by this title.

Mental Hospital III is a first person horror game that tries to make good use of some great graphics in order to scare you as much as it possibly can. The game’s story is quite simple and, in our opinion, far from impressive, because you play the role of a person that tries to record a video of some special forces that raid a psychiatric hospital. However, during the night some bad things happen and you find yourself dealing with lots of supernatural events that will test your utmost limits!

As expected, the main purpose here is to try and escape the hospital alive, as fast as you can, otherwise you will have to support the idea of being trapped there for a very long time!

Alongside its story, Mental Hospital III comes with an interesting interface and good gameplay that manage to create a scary atmosphere. The dark colors you encounter in most of the hospital’s rooms, as well as the tense moments definitely show you the true horrors in this game, and you will definitely enjoy them!

Moving in the game world is easy thanks to the great, responsive controls that make exploring the game world a sheer delight. Grabbing items from the world is fast and very simple, not to mention that spotting your easy is fast as well.

From time to time, you will encounter enemies and here is the situation in which you need to run as fast as possible. Sure, you can try and engage them, but this is far from being a good solution, instead running from the threats is much more helpful and doable in this regard.

The intense moments in this game are quite appealing and interesting to say the least, although the best moments in our opinion occur when you enter a new room, because you never know what lies beyond that door! This simple thing induces a frightening experience right from the start, one that manages to induce lot of scary experiences as you see fit.

Graphically, Mental Hospital III isn’t perfect, in fact there are numerous moments in which you will experience visual tear and bugs. Still, the game world is designed nicely and in a frightening way, as it should be in a decent horror game!

Based on our experience with it, Mental Hospital III can be very scary, and it can literally bring you tense, scary moments very often. Thanks to multiple quests and a wide range of interesting things to do, Mental Hospital III manages to impress sometimes, but this is a game that’s mostly designed for hardcore horror fans!

e-Rapid Games rate: 7/10

14. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
  15. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE for the first time and for a limited time obviously!

16. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Free was only HD version :) campaign is over.

17. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Sale of 50%, for a limited time.

18. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    What's New in Version 2.0
    - Added support for 64-bit platforms.
    - Added ability to skip the starter roller.
    - Added ability to select the resolution in the iPhone 6 and iPad Air Plus 2

19. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Sale of 50%, for a limited time. $1.99 - $0.99