Universal Meltdown© - (by Bulkypix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Oats

Oats Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Accounting Monkey
    Sunny California
    @PhenomenonGames how is it looking for the new update? Can we still expect to see it on Aug 28th?
    I am very much looking forward to playing with the new content over Labor Day weekend #

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Yup! I emailed them a few days ago

3. Oats

Oats Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Accounting Monkey
    Sunny California
    WAHOOOO! So looking forward to that. Thanks JCho #

4. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Just a few days away

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Meltdown is still awesome

6. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    UPDATE IS LIVE!

[​IMG]

I AM SO HAPPY

7. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Update is awesome. Plus multiplayer is finally populated again

8. Oats

Oats Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Accounting Monkey
    Sunny California
    I think I found a game bug; my skills were all maxed out and now they don't seem to be working. I noticed my ammo wasn't regenerating, health isn't regenerating, I'm not receiving any skill bonuses.
    I reset them but that didn't work #
    Anyone else experiencing this?

9. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Initial imps:

It's awesome! (Duh!) The armor is a nice way to sort of min/max your character for the current mission (since this couldn't really be done through the skills since you can get them all). I also see potential for using it to maximize your rewards while grinding.

One of the best parts though is the fact that multiplayer is repopulated! Hopefully the feature from Apple will further increase those numbers :)

Now that you mention it.... I've noticed the same thing.

10. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Ahh the update 8D

11. Oats

Oats Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Accounting Monkey
    Sunny California
    I used to receive a message "the one" from dodging skill before being killed; it's no longer there...and I'm getting killed a lot without my skills!
    I use to get 13 missiles that regened, but not anymore.
    I'm not even sure I am receiving armor skills, because I used the one that said ammo regen and it's not working either.

12. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #872 Zeillusion, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    Love the update! Much more variety. It appears the crossbow / rocket isn't the best combo anymore because it was nerfed. You don't regen as much ammo as before, it takes awhile. So if you run dry on ammo your screwed.

Loving all the new items!

Edit: anno regen appears broken / glitched since update.

13. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I reinstalled this game and it started me over because iCloud hadn't logged in yet. When I went to shut it off, iCloud re-activated . Now I'm back to square one because restarting the game starts up iCloud :/

14. B30

B30 Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Planet Earth
    Ammo regen must be broken, only way (in this version) to get some ammo are ammo crates. So, in this state, the game is unplayable anymore!

15. KBPrinceO

KBPrinceO Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    It's not unplayable, it's just a lot more challenging...

16. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    So I just installed the newest update and for some reason the ammo in my weapons no longer regenerates even though I have the necessary skill/perk and it used to regen just fine. Anybody else having this problem?

17. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Yeah I run rocket and crossbow but I was the first to comment on regen being broken. To the person above me, not sure what level you are or prestige but the game is broken without regen. It's built around regen basically. When there's enemies ( tons of them ) shooting at you, it's impossible to melee them all. It just wasn't made with that mechanic in mind. You can kill 1 or so but with the higher levels being hard as it is, and 15 enemies with grenades and rockets, you can't dodge them all. So yes, you need regen or the end-game is broken.

18. Oats

Oats Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Accounting Monkey
    Sunny California
    @PhenomenonGames can you tell us a little more about the next update? The coming soon shows 4 player split screen mode; is this for a pvp mode? Will you be adding more armors? I remember seeing a gas mask (covering lower jaw only) and a phenomenon logo mask.
    Also when will we see the final boss? I look forward to seeing the epilogue of Zed's adventure on this planet.
    Also speaking of the cutscenes, I would love to have a level where we get to pilot Zed's aircraft. Maybe for Meltdown 2(?)
    I sure hope there are more Meltdown games planned for the future!

19. Power Gamer

Power Gamer Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    Bug Report

Skill: Nano-Ammo

Level 1 (1%), and both my SMG and Heavy MG don't get any ammo over time.
    To reproduce, be sure to disable that other similiar sounding Gear skill, "Nanite Ammo".

20. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Has there been an update, do the devs know the issues we are experiencing? Skills not working ect.