iPad MegaPoker Online - A New Great Multiplayer Game

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ConAim, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ConAim

ConAim New Member

Feb 13, 2009
    MegaPoker is an MULTIPLAYER ONLINE Texas Hold'em game for iPhone and iPod Touch. The game lets you play poker with real, living, breathing people across the net via 3G/WiFi/EDGE. It supports sit and go poker types.

Join your friends and family to go against thousands other players around the world. Watch the pros, or join and play with them if you think you are good enough.

New players get 1000 play-money to start, more will be added if your account is low, maximum of 3000 per day. Player IDs are on first-come first-serve basis, so join now!

FEATURES:

Provides three different types of hold'em games: No Limit, Pot Limit and Fixed Limit.

Supports up to 10 players per table.

Maintains ratings and levels to help you improve your game.

Lets you manage your account or change settings during the game.

Allows you to add your money in game (when fold or sit out).

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=304077942&mt=8

2. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    #2 Master Shake, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
    I've been playing this the last two days and if you're into hold'em I recommend trying it. Unfortunately it kicks me off sometimes.

3. ConAim

ConAim New Member

Feb 13, 2009
    The issue with kick of from the game is due to poor connection from 3G signal. We added a fix from server side to reclaim the connection. It's much stable now.

4. CBraun53

CBraun53 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    I have this game and it's pretty good. There weren't many players early on, but when I played yesterday there were plenty of tables to join.

5. ConAim

ConAim New Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Thank you for your supports, we are planning to add Heart Online, Spades Online and maybe more in the near future.

6. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Add a poker variation that's not THE and I'm in!
    :)