Universal Meganoid 2017 (by Orangepixel)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    #81 Mrwubbs, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    I just bought space grunts and game center also doesn't work for me in that. Wtf?

Update: None of the recent orange pixel games are letting me into game center! So annoying.

2. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Congrats on being game of the week!

3. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    ###Congratulations###

4. orangepascal

orangepascal Well-Known Member

but they worked before right? have to see if something changed on gamecenter front.. also weird that it works for me :/

is it working for anybody else in here? give me some info on which device and ios version it works/doesn't work.. see if we can track down the problem

5. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    #85 Mrwubbs, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    I just tried Meganoid(2017) on android and it's doing the same thing. Clicking on achievements does
    nothing, and leaderboards says not connected. Also, I got stuck several times in the game with no way out of a room/pit because I had no items. Is that supposed to happen?

6. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Forgot to mention I'm on iPhone 6s Plus on latest iOS version and it doesn't work.

7. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Forgot to mention I'm on iPhone 6s Plus on latest iOS version and it doesn't work. Same thing on heroes of loot 1 and 2 and space grunts. They all won't sign into Game Center. Gunslugs games also. Sorry about how sloppy I'm posting the info, getting ready for work lol.

8. orangepascal

thing is that the leaderboards are getting filled with scores, and works here on various ios versions.. so there's something weird, but I'll try to change and fix some things in the coming update.

9. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    That's strange, especially since the same thing is happening on android.

10. Shkrbby

Shkrbby Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Cool game but very brutal. Would be good for a difficulty setting.

11. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Same and same, no probs. Sounds like a fun bug to track down. #

Can I also chime in with the difficulty thing; I so want to like it, I really do.
    I'd happily check a box labelled "I suck", I just want to be able to play the game.

12. orangepascal

so how far do you get, so maybe we can limit the "Difficulty thing" to a specific thing ;)
    some things have multiple solutions or ways to get passed them (item usage) and might just be a matter of learning best practice !

13. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I should perhaps have stated that it's relatively early days for me; I will persevere.

That said, after reading your reply I thought to myself "Yes, get back in there. Be more specific.", fired the game up, spawned and was shot by a turret before I could move.

I don't regret my purchase for a second; as far as I'm concerned I still owe you for huge amounts of fun had from previous work. I'll crack on and try to identify exactly how I fail and why. #

14. Boyen

Boyen Active Member

Jun 13, 2016
    The electricity for me. Without the hack I just die, and die and die. They pretty much force you to play fast and that's the one thing that is generally a bad idea. Sometimes I luck out and I make some jumps that land well by accident, but that doesn't have much to do with skill, you can't really see where you're going.
    I generally have around 7 life when arriving in the lab, but they just evaporate.

15. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    I'm really getting annoyed that the game is not functioning for me the way it should. Especially since the same thing happens with so many of the other orange pixel games. Whatever. I'll try not to think about it and just enjoy the games.

16. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    GC integration seems to be working fine for me.

iP6S/iOS 9.3

17. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Thanks for this (known) tip, sv.
    With an easy mode tho i could choose other things to help me out.

The game is too good to quit already, and i found the fitting teleporter for the bolt. I landed in Wasteland (some like that) with a big green monster. I died immediately before i even had a chance to see any of its behaviour or any of the environment.

Gamecenter works percetly fine on my old 5s, version 8.4.1. Some pics...with huge scores...

Attached Files:

18. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    What are the odds that the game center bug is only affecting me in not only this, but many other games by this same developer, and also on my android tablet? Wtf?

19. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    GC doesnt work
    Iphone 6 plus 10.3 also
    Ipad pro 2015 10.3

20. Mrwubbs

Feb 19, 2012
    Just tried on my iPad mini 2 10.3 gc not working there either.