Universal MEGA MAN MOBILE (By CAPCOM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    His first form's attack is easy enough to avoid just by luring it in one direction and stepping in the other. As you're moving out of the way, take the chance to jump and hit with the Ice or Elec weapons. You really need to beat the first form without taking a hit. The second form's attack is really hard to dodge, so equip Fire, get in close, and try to nail him with the fire circling Mega Man. You can get in a few shots each time if you're lucky.

MM1 Wily was the hardest fight across all six of these ports for me. Just be persistent, you'll get him.

Attached Files:

2. tex32

tex32 Active Member

May 9, 2013
    Saw that they updated Mega Man and thought "Could it be?!" ...."Fixed unresponsive left directional button" Perfect - problem solved! #

3. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I have part 6 and 3 no updates I'm aware of

4. uberdan101

uberdan101 Member

Jun 29, 2016
    The "update" is pretty ridiculous. Though I found the games playable, there definitely are a lot of problems. For this to be the update when there are so many unresolved issues, I find it kind of insulting.

5. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I wish they would port Resident Evil 4 to IOS,an actual port I mean.

6. tex32

tex32 Active Member

May 9, 2013
    A new boss rush mode added??? What about the myriad of glaring problems these games were released with? Hate to sound ungrateful and would really welcome the addition of the boss mode, but way too many unresolved issues to get excited about this. Another baffling move by Capcom.

7. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Seems to be added to all 6 apps. Might be worth me redownloading 2 to see if the clouds in Air Man's stage are still in the background. :p

8. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Bummer... Saw update and for the faintest moment I actually thought this might be a fix making these worth a try. Sadly, the update seems to ignore all player feedback in favor of sprinkling glitter on poop.. ## The wait for a playable version of these timeless classics continues...

9. tex32

tex32 Active Member

May 9, 2013
    With this new turbo "crack" mode, I'm convinced the joke is on us! #

10. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Oh yeah, absolutely. I got frickin' excited only to find out they had increased the speed of EVERYTHING in the game. I mean, thank you Capcom for the effort, but no...just no.

11. ddw04

ddw04 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Is it possible to save in the game? Or do u gotta beat entire game in one sitting?