Mega Jump - by Get Set Games - FREE (v2.0.9 - Gamecenter, New Levels)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, May 6, 2010.

1. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    still waiting for update 8

2. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Lol? Update 7 just came out a week or two ago and you're already STILL waiting for the next one?

:rolleyes:

3. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    i'm pretty sure it came out like a month or so ago and i'm just saying that i'm kinda like more anticipating the update...my bad if i worded that wrong

4. nickfury

nickfury Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    Founder and Creative Director at Get Set Games
    Toronto, Canada
    We hear ya :) We got a bit delayed there trying to track down a difficult bug that was affecting 3.1.3 devices, but now we're back on track. The next update will have some cool little tweaks, but we've got some big features lined up after that! We can't wait for you guys to see what we have planned.

5. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    I wish the characters have different attributes that affect the gameplay and some sort of unique voice acting.

6. Nejibana

Nejibana Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009

and have a preview of how they look in action...

7. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    i really want my dragon that can spit fireballs

8. blueknight1st

blueknight1st Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2010
    I was thinking that anything under 100 coins should count as 1 MP.

Example 1: I collect 50 coins and get distracted and die instead of getting zero MP it should be 1 MP.

Example 2: I do good and collect 578 coins I should get 51 MP instead of getting 50 MP.

9. Nejibana

Nejibana Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    i like this idea.

10. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    makes no sense...

11. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    Does anything make sense to you?

12. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    what's the point of getting one extra megapoint?

13. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    It helps you get closer to unlocking that new character! :D

14. blueknight1st

Jul 26, 2010
    It ticks me off seeing something I earned go to waste. Everything under 100 is being wasted. If anything under 100 doesn't get me anything then why is it possible to get an amount that is under 100?

15. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Agreed. Getting 1 for each 100 is simply too far of a margin. 10 would be ideal, I'd even accept 50. But 100, that's simply a bit too much.

16. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    no...actually quit the opposite. If you can't even get 100 coins then i don't think you're really deserving of any mega points at all. If you get like 545 coins, i really don't see how getting the extra 4 or so megapoints does anything. It would ruin any sense of achievement at all in this game. Part of what makes this game exciting is being excited when you are nearing getting 10 more megapoints. If you get megapointts for every 10 coins you get you would lose prety much anything to look forward to in the game.

17. blueknight1st

Jul 26, 2010
    And being able to buy mega points doesn't ruin the sense of achievement?

The whole reason I suggested this is because everything is so outrageously priced and I just want something for the points I earned that just get wasted right now. I realize one point doesn't sound like much but one point adds up. Because of the outrageous MP prices I'm board with the game. It takes too long to get enough points to buy a new character or to buy a power up.

18. PassivePez

PassivePez Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I dont think this game needs to be any easier, since the update where they put fireballs into the first level the game is really easy to farm for mp.

Ive unlocked everything already, hopefully they put in a lot more things to buy in the next update.

19. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    yea i understand what your saying because i actually felt the same way as you awhile ago. But if you think about it having the price of all the characters that high is so that you can't possibly unlock everything without paying. The whole point of megapoints is so that people will buy them...that's why the game is free right now. If each character unlocked for like 500 megapoints nobody would be paying anything. With the current system they have, you can unlock maybe like 3 or 4 characters and then you would buy like a powerup and some characters so you get a nice balance. Or you could play this game alot to try to get alot of megapoints which is what i'm doin. So far i have 4 characters and two powerups unlocked without paying a thing. :D That's part of what makes this game so addicting...the sense of having a goal and accomplishment for unlocking things. Doodle jump isn't quiet as addicting in my opinion for this single reason. You can have a different opinion, that's just mine.

20. Fudgeboy

Fudgeboy Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Student
    UK
    #560 Fudgeboy, Sep 11, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
    With the stages, it says 'reach the stage to unlock it', I get to the stage in game but still have to pay 4500 mp or whatever it is? A bit of help please :)
    EDIT: found out that you need to go a little by further to unlock the stage...:O