Medal of Honor Beta

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Juicebox_R, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Juicebox_R

Juicebox_R Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    So the Medal of Honor beta is running from Oct.4-7 and I've been playing it for the past few days. To be honest it was fun (especially the combat mission mode) but overall I didn't like it much. I'd much rather stick to playing BFBC2 and MW2. What do you guys think about MoH?

2. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Yeah, didn't think it was that great. Wasn't as fun as BF BC2 because it didn't have the destructible environments. I felt it was quite mediocre actually, nothing very special to set it apart from other shooters.

3. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

It's not that bad but It's not amazing. I think almost all modern shooters are disappointing, I didn't like MW2 at all so now my hope rests with Black Ops. I suriously hope that Black Ops is a massive improvement over MW2.

4. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    I might just get it for the singleplayer. It's supposed to have a good campaign.

5. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Let's hope they arn't going to capitalize too much on how the system works, simply because MW2 sold so well. It was garbage, and I hope Black Ops won't fall with it.

Nothing special about it at all. It felt like the retard cousin of BFBC2 and MW2.

6. Juicebox_R

Juicebox_R Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    I think this sums up MoH very well

7. kingcobra

kingcobra Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Sucks cause Medal of Honor used to be amazing back in the days....will wait and see the reviews but it seems like you guys didnt like it much...

and also, people need to stop saying its made by DICE, they only helped for the multiplayer portion, from what i understand

8. StarCraftIsGreat

StarCraftIsGreat Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    It surprised me how horrible it was.
    And I love BC2