MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. [David]

[David] Member

Mar 24, 2015
    England
    Ok great! I'll see you then.

2. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Good games tonight guys!

The Arcadians are as yet undefeated

3. luckycharmz75

luckycharmz75 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    This afternoon was awesome. Hope we can do it again soon. I'll be online in a few hours.

4. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Any room left on the team? I don't play as consistently as I used to but TA Alpha has been dead for ages.

5. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hey Jibba - sure there's space :) I haven't got you on my friends list, so either add me omin GC (MES.82) or search for us in game and add me there (same name)

Also I have just invited Rip, and he may invite you too :D

6. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Some guy really wants to join our squad. I told him only TouchArcade members can join so he went and just signed up a couple minutes ago. Should we add him?

7. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah just get him to post in here so we can keep track :)

8. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Sorry rip everytime when I joined your zone control games I was put into the opposite time lol

Might have to create a team and do our own game so we're on the same side next time

9. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Great job guys! We got second place in squad events :)

10. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Nice! 2SP :D

I played a game last night that I somehow managed to win after going triple Overtime! I was down by two each time it went into OT with two ahead of me, somehow managed to go on a 7/8 - 0 streak in the last minute!
    There was a couple of snipers in that game!

Also last night I realised that I have the T6 assault Pro unlocked! It is actually a bit better (for me) than the standard one, so I have been using that. Miss my recon radar perk though when I am assault.

11. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Nice! T6 assault is epic. Does loads of damage when you aim down sights. Add that damage to the assault class perk and you'll shred people to pieces ;)

12. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah I had been switching to it when I was getting annihilated as recon, normally something that would happen in Scramble. I just didn't realise it was the pro version. I need to get better with ADS, which is something I am trying to do with Assault now.

I am still best with Recon, and normally play as that in MP/SB as I find it beneficial to be able to see everyone on the radar.

13. [David]

[David] Member

Mar 24, 2015
    England
    Hey, just wanted to let you know I had an operation on my arm today so unfortunately I won't be able to play for around a month. Best of luck with everything and I look forward to playing again with you guys soon :)

14. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Hope it was nothing to serious and you get better soon :)

Guess it's back to one button games now for a month ;)

15. [David]

[David] Member

Mar 24, 2015
    England
    Haha yep, looks like I'll be playing crossy road and zig-zag a lot more! Just downloaded Rocket Cars as well and that looks good to play with one hand. And thanks, it's just a break so not too serious at all :) You managed to unlock any more support weapons yet?

16. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Ha! Nah, haven't even tried again! Maybe try again tonight :)

17. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    The support weapons are great, although it would be better if I could unlock more of the perks. I use support about 75% of the time now and unlocked the Shred. I only switch to assault when I'm getting whooped by assaults and heavies. I love having all that ammo and am constantly winning shootouts against other players when they have to reload. With our squad doing well and earning SPs maybe I'll eventually get to unlock more of the support perks.

18. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah we are doing well :)

I really like the class but I just can't compete with it :( how do use it? Is it close/long/medium range and do you ADS?

19. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I believe it's short to medium range. For long range I ADS and use burst shots near the head.

20. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Thanks - that should help :)

Got all the attachments for the Kog(? T6 assault) last night and I think I have all the T6 Recon attachments. If so I am going to concentrate on support :D