MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. 2close4missiles

2close4missiles Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2014
    Jared's Personal Beard Comber
    On Jared's Chin
    Also, wouldn't it be cool if we had TA Alpha VS TA Beta scrimmages every now and then?

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I am interested but haven't posted my Id yet as I have no experience really playing any of these games online so think I should get some practice first.

3. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Its really not a matter if you have A+ skills or not :) Just looking for some fun & competitive (not necessarily good) people to have a great time with.

That would be awesome! Hopefully there will be other TA Squads made :)

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Seconded here! Get your name down :)

Yeah I imagine we will get at least and alpha and bravo teams!

5. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Just to reiterate this point.
    It's not one of those clan systems where you need certain skills and a high K/D ratio or any of that.
    You just need to be active player, be willing to work as team (occasionally for big reward time limited events) and a fan. It's purely for the fun element.
    And being in a squad can only increase you're skills.
    I'll admit to being top of the leaderboards (well top 20 or so) for all the other MC games but that's not the point here.
    The squad thing combined with time limited events just look like they might be a lot of fun.
    Plus I'm enjoying working as a team in WoT Blitz and I think it will translate well here.

I will of course randomly abandon you guys, use ye as cannon fodder or shields and strike out on my own. It looked like fun when Jack did it in 24 last night:).

So ste86k, join in.

6. 2close4missiles

Jan 18, 2014
    On Jared's Chin
    Or what if there were 2 squads called TA gold/yellow and TA black

That would limit us to 40 people though. I dunno I'm just puting stuff out there.

7. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I'll join if room still available
    Mr. Charley is GC name

8. 2close4missiles

Jan 18, 2014
    On Jared's Chin
    #28 2close4missiles, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    Anybody know how many people we have as of now? Never mind. Missed the first.

Also I'm 2close4missiles in MC4 if anybody wants to party up. ;)

9. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    BTW oscar I noticed in your count of the people you didn't include rip, so really there's 12/20 in the squad not 11/20.

10. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking with the alpha bravo thing, but colours are good too, anything that allows for expansion :)

11. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Oops! Fixed it, thanks!

12. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Not sure if we will need to all be GC friends or not for it to work, or just friends with Rip - but I have requested all in the first post anyway :D

13. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    #33 oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
    Rip will be able to add us all to the squad by our GameCenter names, from there we can add eachother from the in-game "add as friend" option. But that doesnt add them as your friend in GameCenter, it just adds them as a friend in the MC5 servers. So Its cool to add eachother through the actual GameCenter app now since MC5 wont support it. Plus, if we add eachother now we wont have to add eachother through in-game servers later. So I recommend adding eachother if you all want to, its basically a two for one :D

Basically they use GC as a sign in, then from there you'll be put into a different server (since gamecenter is kinda poor when it comes to multiplayer) and you'll be able to choose a different name.

14. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    If there's still room count KIA ConfluX in! Some of you may know me as Dom1nat0R in the main forum although I'm not as active as Rip or Oscar. Experience wise I have played all MC games and I'm 4th prestige in MC4. I play MC4 way too much in my freetime. You guys probably don't care about KD but mine is 1.14. Anyways I just want to join the squad so we can have fun and rise to the top of the leaderboards. Thanks

15. 2close4missiles

Jan 18, 2014
    On Jared's Chin
    Rip if I change devises to a different company (ie: google, windows, or amazon) can i message you so we can sort things out bye just doing it directly in-game?

That was poorly worded but I think it gets the point across.

16. 2close4missiles

Jan 18, 2014
    On Jared's Chin
    Well I was thinking the TA colors :)

17. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Honestly I'm not sure if it works cross platform.
    At the moment most things don't unless they use Facebook as a way of having game friends.
    That option doesn't allow for team playing at the same time though int the same match.
    So I guess the answer is no unfortunately.

But again, I'm not too sure. We might be able to be on the same through Facebook but will have to wait and see.
    If you do change, let me know and we will see what we can do when it launches.

18. 2close4missiles

Jan 18, 2014
    On Jared's Chin
    #38 2close4missiles, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Yeah that's what I figured. I'm planning on asking the devs next stream.

In previous games you can connect through GameLoft ID so you never know.

19. Lemmonz

Lemmonz Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Just in case there's room, my GC name is Lemmonz.

20. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Just another on the squads because I see some people wondering if there is room.

There will always be room so definitely keep adding usernames.

It just means that once it hits 20 for one team, someone will have to pick up the torch for the second team. And on it'll go for as long as people go for the squads.
    All it'll ever need is someone to just start up a squad once the previous one fills.

So basically keep posting user names away.
    If we get enough, I'm looking forward to a multi squad battle between TA people, it'll be mayhem I'd imagine.:)