MC5 - TA Squad

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by oscar123967, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Rip - I am in the game now - MES.82.

Is it easier to join a squad, or be invited?

2. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    We need more players! :D

3. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I will be there later, had to put it down for now.. will be online again at around 8:00 BST, for a few hours. will be mainly concentrating on SP though - with a few MP games if someone calls me up ;)

4. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    In game invite sent.

I noticed mention of the other TA alpha squad earlier.
    Looks like agent hunk and killybilly jumped the gun.

I presume just removing them form the list is the easiest thing.
    I sent them invites anyway if they want to join up this team just in case there was miscommunication some where along the line.

5. Fireman4200

Fireman4200 Active Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Bartender
    Idaho
    If anyway possible, I was wondering if I can switch back to Alpha squad with both my brothers? If not it's cool. I will be starting to play in about an hour or two. Would have started last night but there was power outages everywhere and I lost power all day! Thanks :)

6. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Nevermind. I just saw the start post and it seems like both squads are full. Wow.

7. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #267 Rip73, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Oh meant to say as well.
    @checkerspell, how you getting in with adding people?

I've noticed the Bravo squad starting to populate not the friends list so I assume its working for you now?

Let me know if you need a hand with anything. I'll be back later.

Oh and who called themselves Tony T. in the game?
    I'm not sure if you're on my team or the bravo team as it doesn't correspond to a GC username.
    I assume someone just went with a different in game name.
    Let me know. Cheers.

8. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    There's no way I can play MP w/o a controller lol. Honestly. I can't.

9. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    I've always just played with the touch screen it's not too bad but I agree a controller would be ideal.

10. Checkerspell

Checkerspell Member

May 31, 2014
    #270 Checkerspell, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    It's slowly filling up. We are 8 members at the moment, some on my friend lit are offline, some are still missing. If I missed anyone, pls add me on gamecenter and write in the request your mc5 name. Also, if you named yourself differently
    than on gamecenter/TA, please write your new name in this thread or send me a message ingame.

EDIT: The global and squad chat worked for me in the morning, but they don't now. Can anybody help?

11. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    It's like making quarter turns. I can't seem to move properly, fast enough. It was like a two year old playing.

12. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    Ok I accepted the invite checkerspell, sorry it took so long I didint see the little notification.

13. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Team Bravo kicking butt already! Checkerspell and I just whooped another squad lol

And yeah chat is down for some reason

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Hm how do you find that? I tried keeping aim and shoot on the same side but found it difficult as I couldn't move my aim and tap shoot at the same time. I put shoot right above move so now I can move my aim and shoot easier. Works for single player but no idea about multiplayer.

I did try moving sensitivity but it didn't seem to do a whole lot for me? I'll have another go at that.

Also to the event comment yes it's just headshots and I only play to get headshots anyway as I want to be a sniper. Although this assult rifle with my scope is pretty good at it! I don't even use grenades unless I'm in trouble as it's less exp too.

15. Dom1nat0R

Dom1nat0R Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    I wasn't invited to Bravo Squad yet. Is it Checkerspell who'll do it?

16. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I'm back and ready to roll.

Rip, when you get a moment go ahead and add me to Alpha. Let's kick some butt.

And yes. This game has changed a lot since MC4. Unified progression is a much bigger deal now that I see it firsthand. There's a staggering amount of detail put into the SP levels, and I like the shorter length a lot more than I initially thought I would. You can tell this is a different team, and I like th fresh perspective. Only gripe is the reload animations haven't changed much from MC4 or from gun to gun.

Framerate is solid, but I'd like to disable SSAO just for improved battery life. I'm a PC gamer - I know what the effect does and you never, notice it unless there's a side by side comparison.

17. Checkerspell

Checkerspell Member

May 31, 2014
    Have you already added me on GC? If not, do it and I can add you.

18. Rough-Rider

Rough-Rider Member

Feb 14, 2014
    LOL We just went against bnates, 2 vs 2... Got crushed!

19. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Hey Rip! Added you on GC - need an invite for the TA squad in game :)

20. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    JB, its on the way in about ten minutes:)

Update on agent hunk. His one of us now.

Still haven't figure Tony T.

@ste86uk.I find it good but it's what I used to from all the MC's. It does need a little more repositioning to get proper comfortable but its what works with my style of play.

I ramped up the sensitivity to around 75 on both aim and the other sensitivity and its worked wonders.

If you come across sbirksy or paulolkin in a match on an opposite team, RUN and HIDE.

@kinetic. I'm on it now. Sorry I thought I had sent you a GC request. I had better resend some more. Cheers.