MazeFinger - no checkpoints?!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ravenvii, Oct 17, 2009.

1. ravenvii

ravenvii Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Is it just me or is MazeFinger just way too hard? When I was playing, it says "2 levels to checkpoint", I assumed that meant once I pass the checkpoint, I would go back to that checkpoint when I lose all my lives.

Well I made it to level 4, and promptly lost my last remaining life. And when I click continue... I start at level 1-1 all over again!

And you say there's two frickin' hundred levels? Who the hell would play the stupid game all the way through? This game needs a level selection or *at least* checkpoints every, say, 3 levels like I thought it has!

Is it just me?

2. PhagoCychotic

PhagoCychotic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    No it's not just you. It very much irritates me. I feel as if my finger is not registering, so I lose a life, then lose the game.

3. Coral

Coral Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    The checkpoints are so you can stop playing and then come back without losing progress. The game is designed to start over every time you run out of lives. The levels are really quick to play so I don't see any problem with starting over, especially when the game isn't difficult to begin with.

4. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    I can't get past level 6 because the red blocks keep screwing with me :/

5. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    They just start repeating with shorter times as I remember

6. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    its all about timing :)

7. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    still I eventually mess up and lose my lives. I made it alittle ways into the game and then got annoyed that I'd have to start over...it just gets boring. Deleted this months ago